Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on whether or not anybody would be interested in this? It checks out but I can't be sure of its legality. Seems a shame to just let him sit in my box though.
Can't people with KeyBV or whatever the program for checking ESV is look at Pokemon? I remember someone could discern where my Drilbur came from while checking mine.

Check if it's from a DP Trophy Garden. If it is, there's a CHANCE (read: chance) that it could be legal and RNG'd.

Even then, it at least looks legal, if not necessarily legitimate, so it might be worth keeping for your own battling or something.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I believe this would be me you were referring to, and unfortunately pre Gen V in-game locations (such as trophy garden) can't be checked with the proposed method. They will (or should if legal) say PokéTransfer as the location.

This information was not stored on transfer between Gen IV–Gen V; it was however stored between Gen V–Gen VI (which is why I was able to discern the Drilbur's location).

Safest idea would be to just not trade it. Better than finding out later it was a hack, and getting in trouble for no good reason.

Looking for a Venipede Friend Safari, PM me if you have one and are ok with adding me. (Or if you have a female HA Venipede in a Net Ball)
Edit: adding Snorunt Friend Safari (or premier ball HA female Snorunt) to the list.
Bumping this one last time before going to bed

You can help increase the chance of running into wild Pokemon? Idk, Prankster is it's only niche competitively...

Bumping this. Also looking for female Heavy Ball Lapras now. Thanks, .com!
Edit: adding Snorunt Friend Safari (or premier ball HA female Snorunt) to the list.
I have a premier ball female snorunt with egg moves and HA

I believe this would be me you were referring to, and unfortunately pre Gen V in-game locations (such as trophy garden) can't be checked with the proposed method. They will (or should if legal) say PokéTransfer as the location.

This information was not stored on transfer between Gen IV–Gen V; it was however stored between Gen V–Gen VI (which is why I was able to discern the Drilbur's location).

Safest idea would be to just not trade it. Better than finding out later it was a hack, and getting in trouble for no good reason.
Or boot up Pandora's box to see if there's an SID to go with that ID to make that spread shiny.

If anyone needs any cloning done, feel free to message me or post on my profile. I'm only available for a few hours.
If anyone needs a reference, I've cloned a few times already for JebusChrist.

Does the Kanto bird trio need to be seen in order to complete the Kalos regional dex(es) for the Oval Charm? I know you need them for the national dex, but I'm not sure about just the regional one.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Currently looking for a male Impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Pokemon from the Mineral Egg Group, PM or VM me and I'll let you know what I have in stock to offer!

Being helped

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does the Kanto bird trio need to be seen in order to complete the Kalos regional dex(es) for the Oval Charm? I know you need them for the national dex, but I'm not sure about just the regional one.
Yes you do, just like you need all 3 starters or both Xerneas and Yveltal, They want you to trade for that Oval Stone. They don't need to be Sea Spirit's Den ones though, I transferred my Articuno and Moltres up from HGSS

So I'm not going to my classes because I am sick as a dog.

If anyone wants anything bred/evolved/HP Bred/Caught/RNGed... Just let me know ^_^

Can anyone give me a huge power diggersby? I'm also looking for hidden power fire magneton timid
I could catch a female in a ball of your choosing from the friend safari for you or, given some time, breed you one in a Timer ball (I think) and all three egg moves - however, it would just be a spitback.

Diggersby has been traded!

Last edited:

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I could catch a female in a ball of your choosing from the friend safari for you or, given some time, breed you one in a Timer ball (I think) and all three egg moves - however, it would just be a spitback.
For diggersby ? If so just a huge power one is fine because I'm not a big fan of matching balls, I just battle

Yes you do, just like you need all 3 starters or both Xerneas and Yveltal, They want you to trade for that Oval Stone. They don't need to be Sea Spirit's Den ones though, I transferred my Articuno and Moltres up from HGSS
I see. Well that may take awhile unless I want to transfer up my really crappy SS legendary Pokemon. at least then I'd get to play with Suicune, my favorite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)