Tournament Other Metagames Premiere League Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
I have no fucking clue what is going on in this thread, all I know is that it's been week 5 for 3 weeks now. Now, I'm no mathmetician, yet if sesame street has taught me anything, it's that the letter G comes after F, and 3 ≠ 5. But at least we're finally moving to the next week soon. Go swamperts

I don't know why everyone is so excited about the Swamperts. They are in third place with a 2-3 record, so they're eliminated. Meanwhile, Blisseys have #1 and the Mewtwos and Charizards share #2 with 3-2 records.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I literally have no idea what I'm doing and the request for someone to tell me what the hell is going on has been unanswered so far

Wk 5 is finished, but there is a tie for 2nd place between the Zards and the Mewtwo's, so who enters the finals in unclear.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won g1, got haxed out of a won game g2, started gettin haxed g3 but then god shone his light on me and delivered the win into my hands thanks to based moxiemence. gg seismitoad.

LFGI MEWTWOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)