Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Well that may take awhile unless I want to transfer up my really crappy SS legendary Pokemon. at least then I'd get to play with Suicune, my favorite...
There are peeps that don't mind to do quick trades to fill your dex.

Wish I could be one of those peeps, but I've yet to reset my safe file to get the other legends. (I should buy X soon so I can get its exclusives).

Pokéball for
?
Pretty much a perfect match.

There are peeps that don't mind to do quick trades to fill your dex.

Wish I could be one of those peeps, but I've yet to reset my safe file to get the other legends. (I should buy X soon so I can get its exclusives).

Pretty much a perfect match.
Of course, but I still want to get what I can myself first so then I can ask for what's left of the national dex. (sitting at 612 as of this morning thanks to my not shiny but new Garchomp)

Anyone know anyone matching these? : 3125, 2004, 2888, 2055.
Pretty much checked everywhere, if I can't find a match by tonight I'll just give them away. Here's what they are if anyone wants one if I don't find a match :
2 - Riolu (M) - Modest - Inner Focus - 31.21.31.31.31.31 {3125}
3 - Riolu (M) - Modest - Inner Focus - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {2004}
4 - Ralts (M) - Modest - Telepathy - 31.20.31.31.31.31 {2888}
6 - Pinsir (F) - Adamant - Moxie - 31.31.31.27.31.31 {2055}

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone know anyone matching these? : 3125, 2004, 2888, 2055.
Pretty much checked everywhere, if I can't find a match by tonight I'll just give them away. Here's what they are if anyone wants one if I don't find a match :
2 - Riolu (M) - Modest - Inner Focus - 31.21.31.31.31.31 {3125}
3 - Riolu (M) - Modest - Inner Focus - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {2004}
4 - Ralts (M) - Modest - Telepathy - 31.20.31.31.31.31 {2888}
6 - Pinsir (F) - Adamant - Moxie - 31.31.31.27.31.31 {2055}
Just save them for ORAS, the number of active TSVs will practically double once they get their new games. I have 3 boxes of unhatched eggs that have been sitting around for a few months. Plus, reddit gets like 30 new TSVs a day anyways, one of those will be sure to pop up some time :)

Just save them for ORAS, the number of active TSVs will practically double once they get their new games. I have 3 boxes of unhatched eggs that have been sitting around for a few months. Plus, reddit gets like 30 new TSVs a day anyways, one of those will be sure to pop up some time :)
Yeah I guess so, I have next to no patience though it's so annoying :P

Edit: also, does one's TSV come from the game or the 3DS? Friend safari pokes are based on your DS so I'd imagine it's the same?

Last edited:
Edit: also, does one's TSV come from the game or the 3DS? Friend safari pokes are based on your DS so I'd imagine it's the same?
afaik, it's based on your save file, so if you start a new one you'll get a different TSV.

Edit: Here's what is on the /r/SVExchange FAQ:
Q: How does this work?
A: Every saved game has a 4-digit value assigned to them. This value is the TSV, or Trainer Shiny Value. Every egg/Pokémon also has a 4-digit value called the ESV or Egg Shiny Value. If an egg is hatched in a game where its ESV and the game's TSV are the same, then the Pokémon will be shiny.

Technical details:

( TID ^ SID >> 4 ) = Trainer Shiny Value (TSV)

( PIDlow ^ PIDhigh >> 4 ) = Egg Shiny Value (ESV)

Good move set for Adamant Marowak (w/o transfer moves and Lighting rod ability)?
Also best ball for Marowak? (I was thinking level ball, but I am not sure).

Good move set for Adamant Marowak (w/o transfer moves and Lighting rod ability)?
Also best ball for Marowak? (I was thinking level ball, but I am not sure).
Marowak@Thick Club
Adamant | Rock Head
40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Substitute
Fling (poor man's Knock Off)
Double-Edge
Bonemerang

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What pair of Shiny Spreads should I pick for my new Heartgold run? a 30/31/31/31/31/31 Naive/Bold spread? or a 31/31/31/30/31/31 Naive/Careful Spread? I want a good Naive spread but I can't decide because of the second nature. Help with this would be appreciated.

Nvm. Decided to pick the second one.

Last edited:
What pair of Shiny Spreads should I pick for my new Heartgold run? a 30/31/31/31/31/31 Naive/Bold spread? or a 31/31/31/30/31/31 Naive/Careful Spread? I want a good Naive spread but I can't decide because of the second nature. Help with this would be appreciated.
Naive/bold
I can think of a lot more 'good' looking shiny pokemon that run bold nature vs pokes that run careful nature.

I like the 2nd better b/c it's flawless for careful, but I guess it depends on what shinies you want to catch

Looking for a sun stone... or like twenty. Please Pm me or CMT for it ^_^

(Just one would be fine because I'm getting it cloned for Wednesday.)

Edit: Helped! Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Er, with everything you showed me you have (either only in pokeballs, or common Apricorn pokes, minus maybe Level Ball Houndour), I doubt you have enough to get that.
lol hopefully lol i just got the swords of justice shiny so lets hope someone can trade legendary for legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)