Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Naive Thundurus w/ Knock Off and Superpower preferably, 31/30/30/31/31/31 (or someone who can RNG it for me :])

FT: CMT for it please :]

Lol I have an Adamant 5IV -Sp. Attack Mareep, but I feel that it's too good for WT....Even if it is completely useless competitively.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with it though xD (It's still in egg form.)

Lol I have an Adamant 5IV -Sp. Attack Mareep, but I feel that it's too good for WT....Even if it is completely useless competitively.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with it though xD (It's still in egg form.)
Fire Punch, Thunderpunch/Wildcharge, Power Up Punch, Brick Break. LOL. best moveset for ampharos obviously. :]

LF: Naive Thundurus w/ Knock Off and Superpower preferably, 31/30/30/31/31/31 (or someone who can RNG it for me :])

FT: CMT for it please :]
Are you particular about the ability? I have a Naive Defiant Thundurus with HP Ice (30/31/30/31/31/31). If I may, can I request a copy of that Mild Yveltal for a clone of it? Can you clone, or will I need to search elsewhere?

Are you particular about the ability? I have a Naive Defiant Thundurus with HP Ice (30/31/30/31/31/31). If I may, can I request a copy of that Mild Yveltal for a clone of it? Can you clone, or will I need to search elsewhere?
I already have a Defiant one, looking for a Prankster one. Sorry :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)