League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I shed a tear for that Mid Horse.

But damn did he get zoned a lot. CLG's comp really made it tricky for pony to go full speed ahead. God bless though.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Well, Poppy was just played in the EU Relegations just now and she got fed. She might be seeing some use elsewhere

RIP solo queue

upload_2014-9-14_10-7-25.png

Basically if your grandparents shut down the internet for 5 minutes restart the internet then able to play perfectly and at least be good ult/split pusher for the team for a good 25-30 minutes I get banned. I'm fucking done.

Last edited:
riot doesn't look at each individual game and go, "hm he reconnected and was somewhat useful, let's not ban him" if it's your first ban it's probably a day or 8 hours, nothing to qq about

riot doesn't look at each individual game and go, "hm he reconnected and was somewhat useful, let's not ban him" if it's your first ban it's probably a day or 8 hours, nothing to qq about
Second ban. Three days. :\

I used to have the baddest of the bad internet so I was banned before, albeit the game where I got banned my entire team except for our mid laner afk'd but ye 3 days ban for something that I didn't even remotely deserve is what pisses me off.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I'd say three days is a good amount of time for you to get your mind off league a little so when you go back to playing again, at least you have a fresh mind about it. Go into the next game without a pissed attitude! :)

Yeah League has been pissing me off lately, after playing other mobas with my LoL friends I'm just getting some fun out of them and hopefully after I can climb out of bronze and stuff. Besides #strife4life

So, I heard LMQ isn't making it to worlds because of some international rules.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT.

.1 second slows too OP wow. I really don't see Talon as so bad they needed to gut him but I don't play him so I guess it's fine for me. Sorry for those that do main him though.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
well, riot said like a year ago that they are trying to slowly eliminate silences from the game because they feel it eliminates all counterplay, so this nerf was pretty obvious with a little foresight. sadly, it doesn't change enough to give anyone a reason to still play talon, so...rip

i would like to see cutthroat's mana cost removed and its cooldown lowered at all ranks if they do go through with this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)