NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I am going to have to drop Feraligatr too, sorry guys.

for the person that might try to snipe it: psure its badgeholder only as Feraligatr is an important Pokemon, and the skeleton that I have started is tbh really good although I still didnt fix the stuff pointed out in the last two posts of the thread. Good luck.

Raseri

Badged members only can take Feraligatr, and even then you'll need my approval. As I want it to be someone experienced with NU

I think Dunsparce should be given its analysis early (I reserve it if allowed {BTW I have used it before as it is my favorite Pokemon}).
Dunsparce is NUs Paraflincher, being the only one in the format, it gets a very wide range of flinch inflicting moves,such as Bite and Headbutt, it also gets glare (thunder wave eqililant only that you can make ground types have paralysis).Plus it has Body slam that, due to serene grace, gets a 60% paralysis chance. It also has set up with coil and healing with roost

Last edited:
Would like to reserve Carnivine if available. Checked lists, but didn't find it. Otherwise, I'll have a go at Grumpig

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Would like to reserve Carnivine if available. Checked lists, but didn't find it. Otherwise, I'll have a go at Grumpig
Carnevine isn't among the high priority pokemon that needs an analysis, so you can't currently reserve it.

Raseri requesting an update on the In Progress -> Done because it's really outdated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)