Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all I can say is good luck. You will need it. Took me about 3 straight days with 10 hours in each of effort. (Remind me to reset a 31/31/31/31/31/00 quiet moltres in a repeat ball :P).

Just so I can actually be on topic on this thread, I recently finished my last SV project (drifloon in a quick ball 31/xx/31/30/30/30. Was aiming for HP fighting, but flying is actually alright for this guy. Just waiting on the hatcher to respond). Which one out of these few should I do next?

Moon Ball venonat w/ HP ground
Luxury ball anorith (already have a dream ball one, but variety never hurts).
Dive ball Vanillite w/ HP ground
Safari ball misdreavus
Dream Ball carvanha

Kinda leaning towards the vanillite (have perfect mother and HP ground ditto), but I'd like to know which one is the best looking/most viable/most wanted :).
Misdreavus and Vanillite seem tempting. Those aren't common, so it might be cool to do those :]

What is Rotom-W's preferred Hidden Power. Trying to decide between getting a Modest or Bold one from the Dream Radar.
Hmm, thats a toughie. it really likes either ice or grass. I would probably say ice just because it seems like there are more things hurt by it in OU than grass. And if your going for a hidden power for rotom-W, go modest. Defensive rotom-W doesn't really have room for a hidden power.

Hmm, thats a toughie. it really likes wither ice or grass. I would probably say ice just because it seems like there are more things hurt by it in OU than grass.
What are the targets of either HP? Because it might also depend on how much those targets are hurt/deterred by other moves like WoW. For example, Dragonite or Garchomp hate HP Ice, but they're not switching in fearing a WoW anyway.

What are the targets of either HP? Because it might also depend on how much those targets are hurt/deterred by other moves like WoW. For example, Dragonite or Garchomp hate HP Ice, but they're not switching in fearing a WoW anyway.
Alright, using the mons in BL and OU, I have compiled a list of Hp ice versus HP grass (not gonna list things like gliscor cause hydro pump does more.

Garchomp
Dragonite
Breloom
Latias
Latios
Zygarde
Salamence

Rotom-W

Now obviously, you can see things in OU that are below it, but these are the most used ones.

Balls and Egg moves for these?

Also, minor thing. I notice the analysis lists Ice Punch as opposed to Ice Fang. Does the slight drop in power cost it any KOs?

LF: Naive Thundurus w/ Knock Off and Superpower preferably, 31/30/30/31/31/31 (or someone who can RNG it for me :])

FT: CMT for it please :]
Bump :/

Balls and Egg moves for these?

Also, minor thing. I notice the analysis lists Ice Punch as opposed to Ice Fang. Does the slight drop in power cost it any KOs?
Yeah. Ice Punch guarantee OHKO on Garchomp after SR (has high chance to OHKO w/o SR 75%) as Ice Fang is a 2HKO

Last edited:
I have a spare flawless HA female Gible in a Dream Ball, anybody want her? I don't really want to just WT her away.

Edit: Make that two spare Gibles. One is level 33 but can relearn her EMs.

Edit2: Only the level 33 one left now.

Last edited:
Anybody got a Bold ditto? IVs/EVs/etc. don't matter, so long as the Nature is Bold.
Got one yet because I've got one.
Looking for a Bulletproof Quilladin! Don't care about the IVs, but if you have one with Synthesis or an Impish nature, that'd be even better!
Thank you in advance!
I've got a male without Synthesis and not Impish either. You could get it for nothing if I can get a spitback whenyou breed.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So thanks to rufusdrumknott I'm now into SV hatching. I know we have our SV list here thanks to .com and I've found a couple matches on r/SVExchange, is there anywhere else with a good database? I have a few eggs that I'd really like hatched but can't find matches...

So thanks to rufusdrumknott I'm now into SV hatching. I know we have our SV list here thanks to .com and I've found a couple matches on r/SVExchange, is there anywhere else with a good database? I have a few eggs that I'd really like hatched but can't find matches...
I've had okay luck with Tumblr's list (in terms of reliability, that is). I've tried 4chan's but nobody I've ever contacted has got back to me. I've never tried GameFAQ's, but I've heard it can be pretty risky compared to Smogon and Reddit.

You could just hold on to them cos once the new games will come out there will be an increase in the number of TSV threads on reddit... even now people are making new threads daily for this. Otherwise if you are impatient (like me) you could just re-breed them assuming the pokes are female. It's relatively easy to breed a new 5iv poke once you already have one and then it'll have a new tsv. This is why it helps to breed extras too so that it doesn't matter if a tsv is inactive on reddit cos there'll be others than can hatch the egg for you.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've had okay luck with Tumblr's list (in terms of reliability, that is). I've tried 4chan's but nobody I've ever contacted has got back to me. I've never tried GameFAQ's, but I've heard it can be pretty risky compared to Smogon and Reddit.
There's a match on the Tumblr list (Trainer Desirey - TSV 3473) but I'm not registered there. Would it be worth registering just to get it hatched or would someone who is registered (*cough* rufusdrumknott *cough*) be kind enough to take the egg off me and get it hatched?

You could just hold on to them cos once the new games will come out there will be an increase in the number of TSV threads on reddit... even now people are making new threads daily for this. Otherwise if you are impatient (like me) you could just re-breed them assuming the pokes are female. It's relatively easy to breed a new 5iv poke once you already have one and then it'll have a new tsv. This is why it helps to breed extras too so that it doesn't matter if a tsv is inactive on reddit cos there'll be others than can hatch the egg for you.
Yeah I definitely will hold onto them, but yeah I know how easy it is to re-breed. I bred about 4-5 eggs of each pokemon I wanted just in case and still have the mothers of each so that's no problem. I've managed to hatch 4 (2 Carvanhas and 2 Honedge) but have not found anyone to hatch a Deino. That Tumblr match is the only one I've found for it..

EDIT: i suck at bb code

I have a spare flawless HA female Gible in a Dream Ball, anybody want her? I don't really want to just WT her away.

Edit: Make that two spare Gibles. One is level 33 but can relearn her EMs.

Edit2: Only the level 33 one left now.
I'll take her off your hands if no one has taken it yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)