Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what you mean by "worth", but they arent that rare, there are many ways to get them. (emerald, XD, and colosseum)

How much are the XD Johto starters worth/how rare are they here?
The XD Johto Starters are not rare. You get them by beating the in game Mt. Battle 100 man challenge 3 times (one for each).

Because of the new tutor in Diamond and Pearl who can teach any fully evolved starter frenzy plant, blast burn, and hydro cannon they are not as rare as they once were.

The only things that made these pokemon special were the fact that they each new one of those moves^^ and that they had egg moves: Meganium: ancient power, Typhlosion: reversal, Feraligatr: Crunch

These XD starters are really not rare at all now since you can breed these moves on to them and then use the DP tutor to teach them their type's power attack (frenzy plant, hydro cannon, blast burn)

what does it mean when it says you have to "level up with ancient power"? eg.yanmega

do you just use ancient power on the battle you think you are going to level up and thats it?

cheers

Would there be any strategy in using an electric type atttack on your own Electivire in a double battle, or would that just be a basic waste of a turn?

what does it mean when it says you have to "level up with ancient power"? eg.yanmega

do you just use ancient power on the battle you think you are going to level up and thats it?

cheers
No, to evolve yanmega and others all you need to do is make sure they know the move ancient power or w/e else such as rollout. The move just has to be in their moveslot. They learn these moves at different levels, often lv. 33. You can teach it to them then or use a heart scale to go back and teach the pokemon the move using the move tutor. Once your pokemon knows ancient power all you have to do is level it up once and it will evolve, either use rare candy or experience, either way you don't have to use the move in battle or anything.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you "synchronize" natures or IVs? I've heard this many times in Threads about IV breeding and getting parents for IV breeding so I was wondering what it was.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you "synchronize" natures or IVs? I've heard this many times in Threads about IV breeding and getting parents for IV breeding so I was wondering what it was.
I don't think you can synchronize for IVs, but you use a Pokemon with the Synchronize trait to get Pokemon of the same nature as the Synchronizer.

When the 1st Pokemon in your party has Synchronize as its ability, wild Pokemon have a 50% chance of having the same nature as the Synchronizer. A similar effect can be achieved while breeding if the female (or Ditto, if you're using it) holds an Everstone.
Asking for the 4th time, can you find Lanturn at level 40 on route 220?

I actually have 2 questions

If u ev train a pokemon All Def Using irons and then DEf training Can u remove all of them with the special berries And make that stat EP 0?

And i Think My Choice band is broken I Was battiling on wifi ANd myheracross Pursuited Gengar and he put in donphan Then i tried to Close combat it but said i still had to use pursuit

If u ev train a pokemon All Def Using irons and then DEf training Can u remove all of them with the special berries And make that stat EP 0?

And i Think My Choice band is broken I Was battiling on wifi ANd myheracross Pursuited Gengar and he put in donphan Then i tried to Close combat it but said i still had to use pursuit
Yes. The Pursuit thing was a glitch in Jap D/P.

Using a EV reducing Berry reduces the EV to 100, if there are over 100 eVS, and then reduce by ten after that. Do that until you hit zero.

Did the choice band thing go like this?:

Player A Withdrew Gengar!
Heracross used Pursuit!
It's Super Effective!
Player A sent out Donphan!

If it happened like that, You should be able to move again. Unless I've been informed wrong.

Ok question,

Would HP Electric be a good choice to run on a Support Ludicolo? Or should I save the last spot for recovery..
The set so far is: Surf/Energyball or Ice Beam/Leech Seed/???

Did the choice band thing go like this?:

Player A Withdrew Gengar!
Heracross used Pursuit!
It's Super Effective!
Player A sent out Donphan!

If it happened like that, You should be able to move again. Unless I've been informed wrong.

Yeah then i tried 2 use CC but next turn but got stuck in pursuit

The Choice Item Pursuit glitch only worked in the Japanese version. In the American version of the games, using Pursuit with a Choice Item locks you in to Pursuit.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
umm, my question was skiped pg 89 on the bottom.
Try quoting yourself next time.

Anyway, to answer your question, there is no hack checker in existence that can detect if a bred Pokemon is legit or not, no matter where its parents came from. And there most likely never will be.

When exactly in end-of-turn order does Poison Heal do its healing? If it's at the same time as lefties, fine, but if it's when poison/burn takes effect, does that mean a Poison Heal pokemon can be KOed by Leech Seed befoe being healed?

Aren't the starters rare?

Aren't the Type Beams not Egg moves? x.x

I thought they were tutor and tutored moves like that can't be passed on.

So, they are really a collectors item.

And you get them for beating 100 trainers in mt battle WITHOUT using PC or LEAVING mt battle.

I dont know what you mean by "worth", but they arent that rare, there are many ways to get them. (emerald, XD, and colosseum)
You can only get them from XD o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)