The Ubers Open III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
sub me out

I don't even care enough to deal with my opponents inability to schedule a time at this point tbh

activy post
Why would you get the activity post? It is true that I said to postpone on the day of the scheduled time, but you replied to that 30 minutes after that, clearly being late. Then we tried on Monday you missed the time entirely and were not the entire day. You then told me a time which I could not make, and when I told you I couldn't, you told me it was all MY fault because I wasn't scheduling in your timezone. Are you really too lazy to take a minute to calculate the time in your timezone and see if you are available? Please reschedule again and don't ask for activity when you don't deserve it.

Why would you get the activity post? It is true that I said to postpone on the day of the scheduled time, but you replied to that 30 minutes after that, clearly being late. Then we tried on Monday you missed the time entirely and were not the entire day. You then told me a time which I could not make, and when I told you I couldn't, you told me it was all MY fault because I wasn't scheduling in your timezone. Are you really too lazy to take a minute to calculate the time in your timezone and see if you are available? Please reschedule again and don't ask for activity when you don't deserve it.
you obviously don't know el davidness,,,

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity post, my opponent and I were scheduled to play tonight and I was on during the window he gave, but he never showed. Gonna try to reschedule.

Pm'd before, was supposed to play yesterday or today. Didn't show up, vm'd now (didn't know that was what I was supposed to do before, my bad :P)

okay, I do not want activity. when can I get better category

Stratos

Banned deucer.
i contacted penis dick chomper the day this round was posted and have gotten nothing but radio silence since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)