Bleach Discussion Thread

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I was never overly fond of Aizen. Yeah, I really really wanted him dead because of how evil he was, so I guess he was pretty over as a character, but it did annoy me how stupidly overpowered he was. They couldn't even kill him in the end. He's immortal because of the hogyoku.

Overall, this chapter just kinda flew by for me. There wasn't really too much happening besides a meh fight, and to be quite honest, it's all over the place. I hope next chapter is more entertaining. =\

just when i think bleach can't get any worse... mayuri steps in and saves the fucking day. gg kubo, can we NOT have another 20 terrible chapters before the next good one?

edit: at least all this nonsense gave cirucci more screen time <3

Last edited:
It really sucks how Kensei and Rose were just killed off in such a pitiful manner, getting killed by Quincy luchador in alone is depressing, but not doing jack to him makes it even worse.

At least they came to good use as zombies. Nice to see Gizelle dead. :3

It really sucks how Kensei and Rose were just killed off in such a pitiful manner, getting killed by Quincy luchador in alone is depressing, but not doing jack to him makes it even worse.
So much this. If they was in the brink of death they could easily draw their mask (even for 7 seconds if I remember correctly) and kill luchador and his fanfare man (fanfarre man was THE best sternritter so far). But we finally have confirmation that kensei and rose are death, what happened to boobs rangiku and her captain? I think is a good guess that they would not finish this war back to normal (Mayuri never cared to un-zombiefy then).

Also I'm really happy I'm not of the Gotei 13, if Mayuri was my superior I would be REALLY scared of him, his is sooooo crazy and still Yamamoto let him command a division.....

And the Sternritter does not seen as a cohesive group, in fact looks like that they hate each other and don't care to hurt/kill their comrades in order to achieve their goal.

Also I'm really happy I'm not of the Gotei 13, if Mayuri was my superior I would be REALLY scared of him, his is sooooo crazy and still Yamamoto let him command a division.....
Don't you remember that the first thing he did in the series was use his squad members as BOMBS?! Really, saying as Rose and Kensei were confirmed dead, that's still not nearly as bad.

And I just wanna know who's getting to PePe first- either way he's quite obviously dead, and thank god for that.

Unpopular opinion, but I'm just happy that good guys are actually dying for once in this series.

I just wish they died honorably, I loved Kensei and Rose man, not as pathetically as they did.

Another unpopular opinion: I don't hate Pepe, he looked really stupid but at the same time I wouldn't want him to die by getting eaten or anything super gory like that because I ddn't really see enough screen time from him to hate him and atm he looks really weak and scared more than a creepy looking asshole.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the biggest shock in this chapter was that the zero squad wasn't beaten off-screen to hype up juha bach. other than that, it was a decent (if a bit boring) chapter. we got another sternritter reveal (the wind (used as a synonym for warp in this case)) that's giving me wonderweiss vibes. my guess is that some of the sternritter we haven't seen yet are hitching a ride in juha bach's shadow and emerging only when necessary.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the biggest shock in this chapter was that the zero squad wasn't beaten off-screen to hype up juha bach. other than that, it was a decent (if a bit boring) chapter. we got another sternritter reveal (the wind (used as a synonym for warp in this case)) that's giving me wonderweiss vibes. my guess is that some of the sternritter we haven't seen yet are hitching a ride in juha bach's shadow and emerging only when necessary.
With W now revealed, what other Sternritter are we missing (that are hiding in Ywach's coat)?

As of right now, we have no idea who C, M, N, and X are or what they do. Shaz Domino showed up almost 100 chapters ago, but we have no idea what his letter is, or if we're ever gonna see it (Thanks Bleach wiki!)

But actually, W's powers don't seem that broken to me. Sure, it makes Bach invulnerable, but saying that the Zero Guard people are still alive probably means he can't attack them either.

ah, warp makes much more sense than wind. thanks.

also i hate how characters in bleach (and in general really) go out of their way to reveal their game-winning trumph. okay, i get it, sternritter W bends time-space or some shit but why the fuck would you reveal that precious information to the zero division's equivalent of goddamn kurotsuchi/urahara?!

So it's supposed to be Warp and not Wind? That would make more sense, was wondering wtf was going on here. Odd chapter to me, he can't be hit but at the same time he isn't/can't slaughter them either. At least Naruto moved along faster than this glacial pace...

The chapter was okay, it felt kind of flashbacky for the first half but that was the intention I suppose, and it's basically confirmed that Uryuu will probably join Ichigo sometime again what a shocker. Nice to see Ganju here, wonder what he's going to do, maybe it means the Fullbringers might show up before the series ends, too.

If Sternritter W died that quickly I'd be really surprised, so I bet he's still alive.

refer to what i said before about revealing your trumph to the mad scientist. she did a neat and clean work though, i like.

i am, however, tired of ichigo's blabber and inoue's feels.

Whelp, that was quick. Granted W isn't Bach's trump card by any means considering this is the guy that still bifurcated an aged Yamamoto easily, but now maybe they'll have to actually fight instead of waltzing through.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So many fucking characters, jokes based on chemistry and interactions between ones that are actually developed aren't even funny.

And did Ichigo just give a fucking re-hashed Naruto speech?

Well, not as terrible as Toriko's new JET KUGI PUNCH!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)