Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Even if it's terrible, i'm sad it's coming to an end. Without it, I wouldn't have gotten into One Piece. Plus the first half was actually pretty decent.

I'm still waiting for Neji, Guy(if he's dead, can't remember), Obito, Itachi, Jiraiya and everyone from this age to be revived. Maybe the third hokage.. but that's where it needs to stop.

Guy was saved by Naruto's super healy powers.

So I should expect this next chapter more toward Thursday now instead of Wednesday, or when exactly?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I KNEW it was just obito's chakra!! still waiting for the rikudo sage reveal, but all in good time

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
That chapter contained a lot of content that reminds me why I liked it in the first place. Just a shame nothing ridiculous came out of that everlasting, mundane fight. And no there won't be a Naruto-Sasuke Hokage death-match. I was kind of expecting Naruto to leave the position of Hokage to Sasuke in order to take a greater role, but that doesn't seem likely since Hashirama and Madara passed away without reaching a resolution deeper than, "oh we were friends all along."

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't know about the rest of you, but that last scene with Naruto blubbering all that stuff to his Dad was really moving for me. There was never really an opportunity for Naruto to just stand there and happily realise that his Dad is with him and they can just talk and be father and son for once instead of comrades on the battlefield. The child in Naruto really came out again once he saw that his father's time was up. It was a great chapter even if nothing much happened.

I don't know about the rest of you, but that last scene with Naruto blubbering all that stuff to his Dad was really moving for me. There was never really an opportunity for Naruto to just stand there and happily realise that his Dad is with him and they can just talk and be father and son for once instead of comrades on the battlefield. The child in Naruto really came out again once he saw that his father's time was up. It was a great chapter even if nothing much happened.
Eh, actually that is just what his mom told Naruto to do. Before she disappeared she basically spouted of mom-isms

So yeah, it's finally there. We finally get a cool chapter. Che Guevara Sasuke is finally showing his true intentions which will probably cause another fight, my prediction is that Sasuke dies (well we didn't get a sketch of him for the new movie did we? and Naruto is the main protagonist so it doesn't make sense that he'll lose).

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Damnit, I knew it was too good to be true to end it after the Kaguya fight :(. At least now we'll get that final Naruto vs Sasuke fight. At this point I really don't care if Sasuke lives or not, he's become ridiculously annoying.

Damnit, I knew it was too good to be true to end it after the Kaguya fight :(. At least now we'll get that final Naruto vs Sasuke fight. At this point I really don't care if Sasuke lives or not, he's become ridiculously annoying.
ya. I'm glad we have this fight (the entire plot was building up to this) but I just really don't like the way it was introduced/revealed (sasuke suddenly saying he wants to execute the Kages and taking control of the Bijuu)

Rofl, called the Sasuke heel turn. Just a shame Naruto probably won't kill him and finally just wipe out all emo Uchiha ever.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
not even I could have predicting this shocking and trueley noncliched twist, kishi really is the greatest literary mind of our age
in the end, we realize that it was the sage's brother that has been pulling the strings the entire time, and he wants to do an infinite tsukoyumi WITHIN the infinite tsuko, thus making everyone the Sage of Twelve Paths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)