Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for new page.

So I just bred a 31/28/31/28/31/30 Modest Female Gothita, which means HP Fire but not perfect SpA (as close as it can be without being perfect tho).

I don't wanna rid it tho since its so near perfect, but I don't think I would get full price for a 5 IV to trade for it.

Anyone willing to trade it for a good spitback?

CMT post #3 to see what I'm looking for.

LF Naive 31/30/30/31/31/31 Prankster Thundurus w/ Knock Off and Superpower. As well as someone who can RNG or has a Justified (HA) Gallade 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Ice Punch and Thunderpunch (Is HA Gallade legal with Drain Punch?) It's not legal ._.

FT: please CMT for it :]

Last edited:
LF: female Master Ball Venonat, IVs/Nature not important, but good ones are appreciated
Yes, I know it's not breedable, and I know it's not available in gen 6, but someone must be able to get one, right?

FT: gen 6 master ball(s), and/or something from my thread

Hi! I'm looking for someone to clone two things for me, and preferably somewhat fast.

I can of course provide payment, along with you being able to clone a copy for yourself! Please Pm me, and thank you :)

Hi! I'm looking for someone to clone two things for me, and preferably somewhat fast.

I can of course provide payment, along with you being able to clone a copy for yourself! Please Pm me, and thank you :)
I can clone :] just PM/VM me if needed.

edit; adding and heading online :]

anyone have this pokes with 0 atk? (31/0/31/31/31/31)
slowbro regenerator bold
eevee HA timid with Baton pass
ralts trace modest

cmt please (i can trade 2x1)

Good thing you found out early, would have led you to a lot of trouble to break redistribute rights.

So I just bred a 31/28/31/28/31/30 Modest Female Gothita, which means HP Fire but not perfect SpA (as close as it can be without being perfect tho).

I don't wanna rid it tho since its so near perfect, but I don't think I would get full price for a 5 IV to trade for it.

Anyone willing to trade it for a good spitback?

CMT post #3 to see what I'm looking for.
If you still have it, I could breed Nidoran F or M for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)