Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Two weeks after Japan's release sounds pretty good for when America gets the demo, because it's like the halfway point between Japan's and America's release, more or less.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
im pretty sure there's region lock pwn, otherwise pokebank wouldve been so much easier during those months

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
That Rush Cancelling looks way more ridiculous if it turns out it just straight-up works everywhere, Villager's Up-B isn't anything different than what we've seen before from Pit, Snake, ROB, etc. in Brawl.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
whats with the purple text at the top of patulena's page? i assumed it was 'newcomer!' or something but rosalina villager wiifit trainer et cetra didnt have that

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
whats with the purple text at the top of patulena's page? i assumed it was 'newcomer!' or something but rosalina villager wiifit trainer et cetra didnt have that
The page on the left seems to be about something else, because the pictures don't include her. It seems to be about the 3 things at the top.

Lucina looks like she has a lot of reference pallets. I definitely see Tiki, Leif, and Tharja and there might be more. Ike also has a Black Knight-ish color and there's what looks like Sigurd-Marth even though we already have Sigurd-Ike.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
holy shit
Lucina gets a Tiki AND a Tharja costume
I think I just came a little bit ;_; it's so beautiful...I think i just found a new main, regardless of whether she'll be inferior to Marth lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)