Big Super Hero Mafia - Game Over - Villains Win

Proposal that seems to have been accepted by all groups: Someday, a representative of each faction will be on IRC along with a substitute host (preferably multiple) to play the rest of the game like a real time mafia. For this to work, the hosting sheet is required. If you disagree with this for some reason or another, post here and we'll try to sort it out.

LonelyNess : This is not the first time a project of yours is stalled unexpectedly. I understand that real life can creep up on everyone some times, the communication about it leaves a lot to be desired. This is what cohosts are for. Please don't turn this into another "LN postgame" thing where you just avoid/ignore everyone who brings it up.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, just to clarify what happened, because you guys are owed an explanation. My life is kind of a mess right now and it's causing me a lot of stress and depression. This game was a really nice distraction from said depression / stress and I was really enjoying it as a whole. It's had some genuinely entertaining parts and some excellent play on all sides of the mafia / village / neutrals. Then the reality gem got used and people started complaining about the game and saying they didn't want to finish even though I specifically said there were going to be horrendously broken roles in the game. What was once a source of relief for me had then become another source of stress and I immaturely chose to ignore it rather than continue. I apologize for doing that. It wasn't fair to you guys who have put time and effort into the game. This game will have no further interruptions (assuming you all still want to play).

With the assumption that the majority of you guys want to finish out the game, all of the new alias information from the Time Gem usage has been given out.

Game on.

DEADLINE IS IN 47 HOURS AND 47 MINUTES FROM THIS POST.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Request for faction leaders to be given all their faction's info

There is zero reason everyone shouldn't have their factions' info at this point and the hiatus means that probably three villagers still give a shit

Nonetheless contact me and LW with your new alias info if you are a village thanks~

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i want power bracelets, lasso of truth, kryptonite, and uncle sam's alias or i will transfer the power gem to bass and proceed to slaughter the village and the jl.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
i want power gem, lasso of truth, kryptonite, and uncle sam's alias or i will transfer the power bracelets to bass and proceed to slaughter the village and the av.

i want power gem, lasso of truth, kryptonite, and uncle sam's alias or i will use the reality gem again and proceed to slaughter the village and the jl and all wulvez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)