Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Dream Ball Petilil? Nature, ability, and IVs don't matter. PM me if you're willing to trade =]

Quick question(s): are the stats of the legendary birds set before they settle down in Sea Spirit's Den? I assume I can simply soft reset inside the cave for a good spread...
Also, best ball for Moltres? I'm thinking Repeat.

Anyone have a Dream Ball Petilil? Nature, ability, and IVs don't matter. PM me if you're willing to trade =]

Quick question(s): are the stats of the legendary birds set before they settle down in Sea Spirit's Den? I assume I can simply soft reset inside the cave for a good spread...
Also, best ball for Moltres? I'm thinking Repeat.
No, the birds' stats aren't set, so you can SR them to your satisfaction. And Repeat works wonders for Moltres.

I do have a Speed Boost Sharpedo with Naive nature and Hydro Pump in its relearn pool. My friend code is in the post above yours, but just in case my FC is 2938-8098-6851. My ingame username is Alex. What's your FC?
What kind of ball is it in? And is it female? Those are the only things I'm really looking for.

Anyone have a Level Ball Rhyhorn spitback? Main need is the ball, but the following would help
- Adamant
- *Curse* or Fang Egg moves
- Non-English

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for an Aqua Jet + Knock off Azumarill. Please CMT or let me know what I can breed for you on XY. I have a ton of pokés in Dream Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)