A Drawing a Day Keeps the Shuckle's Away!

It doesn't really though.

...lol idk.

So I really want to try to draw /something/ at least, one thing, a day. If you could possibly request something or keep my motivation going in anyway, it would be greatly appreciated. I really want to improve in my coloring and my technique. Pokemon-related works is preferred, but I'll probably do whatever the heck you throw at me.

I play on different kinds of sites, and I have a lot of different names so you might see different signatures on some of these works depending on where I use them. Askingezio on DA, owol on tumblr, Tanya sometimes because I'm a tool, Beelzemon, and Tannyowl as well.

I'm also a total scrub and don't know how to make spoilers.
Code Red Stuff
Code Red is a currently on-hold webcomic. All character sketches and pages go under this tab. Just kidding there is no tab here you go.

WIPS
Things I have not/am too lazy to finish.

Other Stuff

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Hey, man, welcome to the studio.

Went ahead and checked your deviantART and there were a lot of good pieces. What caught my eyes were the creatures that you drew. That's some wicked imagination and creativeness you got there, especially with the vibrant colors. The Amber Sunrise Dragon is probably my favorite piece. Keep up the work and hope you'll stay with us for a long time, man.

Oh yeah, a request. I know that feeling of motivation so I'll help you start off. If you could draw a Dusknoir for me, please?

Something for today!
I'm surprised I got around to coloring it, I'm not normally in the mood to color.​

Hey, man, welcome to the studio.

Went ahead and checked your deviantART and there were a lot of good pieces. What caught my eyes were the creatures that you drew. That's some wicked imagination and creativeness you got there, especially with the vibrant colors. The Amber Sunrise Dragon is probably my favorite piece. Keep up the work and hope you'll stay with us for a long time, man.

Oh yeah, a request. I know that feeling of motivation so I'll help you start off. If you could draw a Dusknoir for me, please?
Wow, thanks for the compliment! Most people don't take the time to look up someone's tumblr or DA so I really appreciate you doing that and commenting on my pieces as well, it means a bunch! I had a hectic schedule so I wasn't particularly feeling up to drawing like I had originally planned, perhaps every day drawings is a bit too ambitious, actively drawing sounds more obtainable to me at the moment.

Thank you for the request! Never drawn Dusknoir before, but he looks fun. He'll be my project for tomorrow.

You guys are awesome! Thank you for the likes, it means a lot! No words need to be said, just the like alone fuels the motivation.

Simisear for today! I think Simi is pretty cool actually. I should use one sometime.​

I haven't drawn anything in awhile, which is a bummer, because I wanted to do this frequently, but I mean, I guess there's only so much one person can do, right? Kind of an art block at the moment as well, so I'm just gonna do a lot of doodles to try and get out of the funk.

So here are some silly code red character shenanigans for the time being

EV

Banned deucer.
Thank you very much! I wanted to try and color a bit differently on Simisear, I'm glad you like him!

Worked on something a bit different today!
No Pokemon today, I worked on something for a probroads site, and I really liked how this fellow came out so I wanted to share him with everyone.
OH. MY. GOD. It looks like Honedge meets Giratina. Amazing!

Your style has a very "realistic" edge to it. I don't know if realistic is the correct word, considering this is Pokemon and made-up designs, but I hope you know what I mean. The attention to detail on Simisear's claws and tufts of fur are what I'm talking about. Those give it a personality. That Scrafty is absurdly well done. The cracked claws, the wrinkles in the "pants", all of it. Really, really cool.

OH. MY. GOD. It looks like Honedge meets Giratina. Amazing!

Your style has a very "realistic" edge to it. I don't know if realistic is the correct word, considering this is Pokemon and made-up designs, but I hope you know what I mean. The attention to detail on Simisear's claws and tufts of fur are what I'm talking about. Those give it a personality. That Scrafty is absurdly well done. The cracked claws, the wrinkles in the "pants", all of it. Really, really cool.
Wow, thank you so much! It's one thing for someone to say "hey your art is cool" and another for someone to take the time to comment on all of the little details like that. That really means a lot to me so thank you again! Those are the kinds of words that help a person stay motivated.

Those hawluchas are just fabulous. Well done!
Thank you! With this generation came an unhealthy obsession with Hawlucha, glad I could do him some justice!

Also!
No drawing as of now, but there is this really really sweet pallet meme that I super duper want to do but absolutely no one loves me on tumblr so I'm going to post it here instead in hopes that someone will take like five minutes to post a number and pokemon that they want me to draw. It can also be any of the funky Cod Red characters I've revealed too!:
Tumblr Source [x]

So if anyone would like to post something, that'd be awesome! (And I'll totally love you forever)

Deleted User 239652

Banned deucer.
OMG. Your draws are amazing. I really love the coloring style you have :3. I do like drawing too but my "free" time sucks too much xd
Can you draw a cyndaquil or a pokemon from its evo-line with pallet 20? *-* (i do love that meme on tumblr lol)

Ok.
Can I just say.
I really
Really
REALLY
Love Pokemon OCS
Please
Please let me draw all of your pokemon OCs
And let me draw your OC with mine? Forget about it. I'll die. I'll be in heaven.
Tell your friends. Duchess is doin' it gaiz.

May I request something?
Can you draw my demonic OC?
http://i.imgur.com/DjnT7zI.gif
Its a demonic espurr :p
Can you make him probably just staring at you? Like he is wanting to kill you? Thankees!
Your art is awesome imo!
Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

This one was a lot of fun, I hope you like it!

Deleted User 239652

Banned deucer.
You should! And show us what you've done when you do pick up your tablet again :D

Also, got your cyndaquil! What do you think?
ADHASUDHADAISDAKNDKAN. Me is collapsing. Cyndaquil is my favorite pokemon everr and seeing him in blue tones is just so gorgeous ;_;
Ill give you tons of childs.
And love <3
I had been sketching my dragonite these days, maybe ill show something... not sure xd

0-0 THAT IS SCAREH AS HELL. Its FAB! I will tell other peoplle bout this! 030

Can you make me a sweet romantic pic with these two?
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/233/0/5/queen_s_ref_by_l0l_gamer-d7w2fvr.png
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/FlameMaster11/Espy1_zpsfec6906b.png
Can you make them cuddling with each other? With a heart on there heads?

Ill pay a huggle! ouo

What's your tumblr btw?
Sure! I can do huggles uwu
And I'd tell you, but I think you already found it xD
I post a good amount of the works I do on there here anyway. At least I have been lately, I think after this post I'll just stick to posting all of my pokemon stuff on here instead.
I'll be able to get your request done by at least wednesday c:

ADHASUDHADAISDAKNDKAN. Me is collapsing. Cyndaquil is my favorite pokemon everr and seeing him in blue tones is just so gorgeous ;_;
Ill give you tons of childs.
And love <3
I had been sketching my dragonite these days, maybe ill show something... not sure xd
Well this is a good plan.
I like it.

Upload it I wanna see! You should make your own art thread if you decide to!

More of my earnest crap from the darkest confines of Pant Tool SAI.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, this is just plain cool. Really loving the sheer variety of what you can pull, since the stuff in this thread could easily be mistaken as a collaborative work of several people. Images like the one above really makes me motivated to draw with thinner strokes, the end result becomes much more refined.

With your art being of this quality, I've taken the liberty to add you to our list of approved artists, what that entails can be read about here. Regardless of what you'll be doing in the future, I hope it involves art, because you have some serious talent and a creativity to go alongside it.

Well, this is just plain cool. Really loving the sheer variety of what you can pull, since the stuff in this thread could easily be mistaken as a collaborative work of several people. Images like the one above really makes me motivated to draw with thinner strokes, the end result becomes much more refined.

With your art being of this quality, I've taken the liberty to add you to our list of approved artists, what that entails can be read about here. Regardless of what you'll be doing in the future, I hope it involves art, because you have some serious talent and a creativity to go alongside it.
Wow, thank you so much for the compliment, as well as this amazing opportunity! I never thought that I would be able to participate in something of this magnitude that is so much more fantastic than myself. It certainly means a lot to me, thank you again! I'll be sure to take advantage of this by snooping around on the links on that thread you gave me.

And as for todays upload, I revamped Gael!
That fellow in the first post.
When I did Code Red, I didn't really think about individualizing the characters. He was just a scrafty. So now that I've cleared the few pages I did and want to start out fresh after world building some more, I decided revamping the actual characters first would be in order.

I have more Code Red revamps that no one cares about!

Luce the Greninja who technically isn't even my character but he's still in the comic.
Rad! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)