Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

At this point I'm just waiting for the Wii U version to take the spotlight. I wont be satisfied until I actually see Ridley as a stage hazard, for it will finally lay that whole rumor to rest.

Not that anyone probably cares as of now with the game being streamed on Twitch, but more music was uploaded. http://m.imgur.com/a/vtRyf

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I just didnt like wolf because he wasnt fun to play as and his illusion was shit :[ none of this clone argument bs just a poorly designed character imo

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Greatest insult would be giving Fox customized moves that function like Wolf. I find that extremely hilarious fsr.

EDIT: DHD final smash

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I get that sakurai wanted to remove clones and some characters to make news for new ones. Totally understandable. But why remove characters with legitimate differences and niches, wolf and lucas, only to replace them with Dr. Mario, Dark Pitt, Lucina, and Alph, who he has just admitted has "pretty much the same moves"? (Ok now I realize he's an alt, but the post made me think that "own tile treatment" meant separate character slot. Why couldn't the same be done with Lucina tho? Idk anybody that thinks lack of tipper is a good mechanic)

Oh well. Everything else I've been seeing has been fantastic. I'll shut up about clones but I'm still hoping for ridley. The leak seems to be 100% real!

Last edited:

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
So DHD's FS is basically a longer SSBB Captain Falcon Final Smash. I was expecting something alongside the lines of Snake's.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
omgggggg

DHD is real

OMG...

The first thing I'm gonna do when I unlock this guy is put three of them at Level 1 with 99 lives each and I will murderfy them.

This will be the last time he laughs at me. THE LAST TIME!!!!!

(Even the Mii Fighter isn't amused...)

Also, I want mah Ridley. I KNOW! Any way we can kick out Charizard for Ridley?! Easy pallet swap and recoloring!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)