DerDomme Cup II [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

We play GSC UU, Rules arein the Sign Ups Thread. I will be on holidays from tomorrow until September 23rd, but I try to maintain this thread with my phone. If issues arise I can't solve (not gonna happen, I can solve anything. don't worry lads) ask a TD or Terraquaza during my absence.
And for the 2 unlucky guys, who got drawn as subs: You should be fine, I am kinda sure we will 2 subs lol

All matches are Bo3

Pairings:
Blue53 vs FLCL
SOMALIA vs Bedschibaer
ApplepieFTW vs Hantsuki
innovamania
vs SoulWind
Lunar Flare vs 4trackboy
Bomber92
vs shadowkid17
BKC vs McMeghan
MarceloDK vs MoxieInfinite
MadBull vs llvallejoll
Jorgen
vs e7e
radianthero156 vs Xeze
xJoelituh vs Instant Apple Pie
Hill vs praj.pran
-Clone- vs Amaniania
Mael vs MapCrimson
Floppy
vs pokebasket
Isa vs GlassGlaceon
HNA vs stunner047
Doctor_DraX vs jira
Conflict vs sebixxl
Zamrock
vs Terraquaza
Aurious vs Mr.378
Alf' vs Crystal_
Aurora vs Darty

Subs:
Aurious
HNA

I set the Deadline to September 23rd for the obvious reasons, but if you guys finish earlier Terraquaza will post Round 2.

Last edited:
I contacted Mael.
also, i would like to point out that i am unable to view the Rules as posted on the Sign up page. im not sure if its that the link is incorrect, or something to do with me. regardless im assuming its just the showing the the tiers, clauses, etc?

won 2-0 against crystal in some close and good games, particulary the first one. Very enjoyable to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)