Tournament XY RU Minitour III: Where Are All the Good 'Mons? [Won By The Hitman]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing from my opponent still :/
It says the last time he was online was yesterday but he still hasn't replied to my message on his wall, so I don't know what's going on

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
played with 5 mons g2. ggs gl next round got pm'd by a horse who said he was my opp, can we like use common decency and have everyone either identify themselves or play on their smogon account name. like normally idgaf but now i see how its annoying. hopefully gonna play teh forgotten ones today then i guess

Last edited:
Doesn't look like The Hitman and I are gonna get our game done (unless we get an extension till Sunday).
I'm fine with a coin-flip if that's what you decide, neither of us has been inactive per say, it's pretty much a timezone (plus real life) issue.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So here is the deal, ~BLOOM~ is not dead, and he actually responded to my post :v4:

however, he asked to fight on Monday, but did not log on at all until Tuesday, when he said he could play on Wednesday, apparently we missed each other (in spite of the fact I was on for pretty much the entire evening barring eating dinner and we have like the same timezone (1 hour off)). So he asked me to be online Thursday so we could get it done, I was for some of the evening, but not as much and missed him being online. In summary my opponent missed 2 scheduled times, while I missed 1, and I will only be on for a short while today until deadline (if you see this ~BLOOM~ message me or something if I'm still on), on top of missing 2 times my opponent really failed to give me more than a couple hours in advance to plan, where as if he had given me a specific time a day in advance I could for sure be there. (This is pretty much all on his wall if you want to look).

TL;DR: I personally believe I deserve the activity win as my opponent was extremely difficult to schedule with and missed two times, however I understand if you decide to flip it because I did technically miss a "scheduled" time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)