The LC Open III -Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting extension with mao if we dont finish, apparently mao has a lot of classes at the time, at least thats what one of the guys in the french room of PS said. We scheduled a bit and we can hopefully get it done.

EDIT LOST GAME 1

Last edited:

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lost 2-0s, got a little bit of bad luck g1 that made things a bit difficult (though I could've come back with the right plays, which I failed to make n_n) and misplayed pretty hard g2. GGs :).

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've given Zeriloa some times I could play this weekend after he was away all weekend and he said he'd try to meet them but I haven't seen anything from him, neither has he offered any other times he can fight me at.

Activity post I guess :>

me and Blood Totem were supposed to play this weekend and were both active but we missed each other; he can't play tomorrow but we should be able to fight on tuesday, so requesting extension i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)