Gen 6 ORAS Ubers Cute-Ability Ranking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, If we are separating Mega evolutions from base formes, even Mega Mawile is cuter / better looking than most other pokes that will be on the list:

I would say it is B+ at least, if not A to A-

This thing on the other hand cannot be made cute because it is a possessed object:
This is the cutest Aegislash I could find, so perhaps D rank suits it best since it isn't a superfreak esthetically unlike some others.

Meanwhile, these two for A rank please:

Deoxys for D rank. Deoxys is pretty mean looking and I wouldn't like to cuddle with this monster. All forms, really. If we're splitting this up in forms I would say that Deo-D ranks slightly above the rest for it's arms seem-cuddle worthy.

Darkrai should, in my opinion, be B rank at least. It's not cute per say, but it isn't really... Not cute, if you get what I mean. It's not Deoxys uncute because it has those eyes that make you think: "Darn, under that not cute body might be a very cute being after all."

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Added
~ Jirachi to A
~ Mawile to A-
~ Aegislash to D-
~ Sylveon to A (cancer BP teams and those soulless eyes stop it from being H rank imo)

Surprised Fireburn or Chaos haven't nominated Ho-Oh for Hugen rank yet.

Guys, use hide tags if the image is going to be as large as yohoe's, please.

Also, Gothitelle is probably the best fit for steeljackal rank. I just don't think relations to the lgbt should be a factor in cuteness. But if you are, don't be a hypocrite.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to nominate Mega Kangaskhan for A Rank at least, because it's undeniable how adorable motherly love can be, even though Kangaskhan herself is probably only worth of B at best, that part of her personality pushes her further, and it's a part of her. Here are some examples:

Last edited:
Nominating Whimsicott for A rank, give or take; it's a ball of cotton and a fairy, how can that not be cute? Taunt costs it some points, because Taunt is definitely not cute. Encore is cute, though, as is Moonblast.

(And yes, Whimsicott is on the actual viability rankings, B rank, in fact.)

edit: woo, 0.650k posts

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There's got to be something we can do with mons like Vespiquen and Gardevoir that are unfortunately unviable in Ubers. It's the kind of stuff you strive to "achieve" with on the ladder.

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Look at this pattern of everyone nominating their favourite mons. Melee Mewtwo nominating Mewtwo, Joryn nominating Gastrodon, Level 56 nominating Jirachi.... I'm just surprised Sweep hasn't made an Omastar post that doubles up as an argument as to why it is viable. You are all biased, where is your objectivity smh

That being said, I will not be satisfied with anything less than A+Rank for Palkia. I am not a hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)