Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is quiet really the best nature for Aegislash. I was surprised to see it on the site analysis. Seems like it could be more versatile than that.

Is quiet really the best nature for Aegislash. I was surprised to see it on the site analysis. Seems like it could be more versatile than that.
Aegi runs Quiet because
  1. It wants to be as slow as possible
  2. It wants as much Spec Attack as possible (Shadow Ball OP)
  3. It doesn't affect it's attack (Which is good for Sacred Sword)
  4. Profit
But since it's Ubers... Just run it on Battke Spot XD

Aegi runs Quiet because
  1. It wants to be as slow as possible
  2. It wants as much Spec Attack as possible (Shadow Ball OP)
  3. It doesn't affect it's attack (Which is good for Sacred Sword)
  4. Profit
But since it's Ubers... Just run it on Battke Spot XD
Also if you wanna try a fun set check out the sassy toxic staller

Looking for someone to help RNG ice punch/superpower Swampert. pm me for terms. Or can someone direct me to someone who does RNG requests? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys. I was breeding Pokemon and got a Shiny Bagon. I would be interested in trading any Pokemon that is good to use in competitive battles. The IV's don't really matter since I'll just end up breeding it anyways but I would like for it to have the right nature and ability. Egg moves are a bonus. I'll get back to you sooner if you PM me.

lvl 1 Male Shiny Bagon 5IV (Missing HP)
Nature - Naive
Ability - Rock Head
Moves - Hydro pump / Dragon dance / Dragon pulse / Dragon rush
OT: Catwire
ID: 18549

Last edited:
Anyone have a Super Smash Bros. 3DS NA demo code that they're willing to trade for pokémon related stuff? If so, please PM me so we can work out a trade of some sort. :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)