Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Bowser jr seems like a pretty interesting character and will probably be my main. He has pretty cool moves thanks to the versatility the clown cart gives him and the 7 koopalings as his alts are just the icing on the cake.

BTW if someone could give me the demo code 4 the 3ds version of smash bros via PM (assuming the leftover codes aren't all gone already) that would be great :]
Jr seems to have a really solid ground game and a decent aerial game except for the fact that he lacks a solid kill move, especially vertically (where the blastzones appear to be far higher than the sides are wide)

With blast zones being this huge and ledgeguarding being so foreign I think having a good kill move is vital to being good rn. Falcon and DDD are looking especially good because of this imo.

Also, yeah, if anyone has spare US codes I'd love the living hell out of you if you'd toss me one. :]

RODAN

Banned deucer.
hes finally here
performing for you
if you know the words
you can join in too
put your hands together
if you want to clap
and he'll take you through
his monkey rap
*gruntz*

seriously where are my donkey kong boys at why no videos of him i wanna see the changes. ppl gettin caught in the hype of new shit 4got to remember where we all evolved from smh

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if this is the correct thread but I got an European code if anyone wants it.

EDIT: I don't guarantee it will work but give it a shot right :) and btw still looking for an U.S Smash code

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I was fiddling around with Link in the demo, and realized that his down aerial has a meteor smash sweet spot. It might be a spike, but I can never tell the difference just by watching. :/

So I was fiddling around with Link in the demo, and realized that his down aerial has a meteor smash sweet spot. It might be a spike, but I can never tell the difference just by watching. :/
Being that I am fairly confident in my skills as link, when I first heard this news it exited me, and getting to try it out ive already KO'd others using it.

Sidenote: I still can't wait to play as Palutena!

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The difference between a meteor smash and a spike is the angle. Meteor smashes send you straight down and can be meteor cancelled. Spikes send you down at an angle and can't be meteor-cancelled. Link's Dair is a Meteor Smash.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Man, Villager vs. Mario is literally the worst matchup ever when playing against Lv9 CPUs in the demo. Pretty much every villager attack (dash, fsmash, fair, bair, Lloid Rocket, etc.) is considered a projectile, and the CPU always knows exactly when to reflect with cape. :pirate:

Jp
Bowser jr seems like a pretty interesting character and will probably be my main. He has pretty cool moves thanks to the versatility the clown cart gives him and the 7 koopalings as his alts are just the icing on the cake.

BTW if someone could give me the demo code 4 the 3ds version of smash bros via PM (assuming the leftover codes aren't all gone already) that would be great :]
Man, Villager vs. Mario is literally the worst matchup ever when playing against Lv9 CPUs in the demo. Pretty much every villager attack (dash, fsmash, fair, bair, Lloid Rocket, etc.) is considered a projectile, and the CPU always knows exactly when to reflect with cape. :pirate:
I am so jellous of you.

Anyone interested in these 3:

Assist Trophies:

3DS Download Code Giveaway (10pm PT/1am EST):
(To help your chances, a lot of codes seem to start with A05V, but be weary because it might not)
Edit: some proof of this, all my codes began with A05V and my Paper Mario 64 code began with A05A. All the smash bros codes were created today so A05V is very likely (the paper Mario one was from months ago, and sorry for all the edits)

Last edited:

Mew2

Sex is overrated
Champion Cynthia I confirm that; all of them start with A05V but after that they have no apparent order :( I'm not giving up tho! BTW I still have an european code if anyone wants it PM me

Mew2

Sex is overrated
Finished the day with 7 NA, 2 EU and 2 AU codes. Could have profited off them all but I was a nice lil' nigga and gave them all away.
I hate how people are actually doing that (10 dollars for a demo are you fucking kidding me..) but in other news there are several Twitch streams that are giving away codes so that's an option for those poor and unlucky souls who still don't have it. (Like me)

Last edited:
Seriously this is the thirstiest I've ever seen anybody. Nintendo inadvertently created a cryptocurrency that threw the online economy into chaos. Melee has lasted me for over 10 years, and I'm pretty sure it will be good enough for one more week.

Seriously this is the thirstiest I've ever seen anybody. Nintendo inadvertently created a cryptocurrency that threw the online economy into chaos. Melee has lasted me for over 10 years, and I'm pretty sure it will be good enough for one more week.
A lot of people want to play their favorites, and maybe one of their favorites is a newcomer (Megaman is popular, for example). With only so many codes given out this early people are hunting them, and people like myself are trying to help those who don't have them manage to obtain them. (A huge shoutout to those like Stellar and Faint who give them away without asking for money)

Last edited:

Mew2

Sex is overrated
A lot of people want to play their favorites, and maybe one of their favorites is a newcomer (Megaman is popular, for example). With only so many codes given out this early people are hunting them, and people like myself are trying to help those who don't have them manage to obtain them. (A huge shoutout to those like Stellar and Faint who give them away without asking for money)
People like you are amazing! I haven't got my code yet but when I do I'll help others.
image.jpg

So since I'm not up to date on this giveaway, Nintendo is being a dick and only giving out some demo codes until next week when the demo will be released to all...that the gist of it? If so, I'll be hating on Nintendont for the next week until I can get my demo.

3 things I forgot to mention a few hours ago.

1. If you meet the requirements but didn't get an email, check the "promotions" section of your email

2. I didn't register a 3DS until 3:36pm, and then emailed noaorders@noa.nintendo.com about not getting anything (I can't honestly tell you if this step helped or not) and at 6:07pm I got an email from Nintendo with the codes. So you might as well do those steps now if you were a platinum member last year.

3. I really felt bad and still do when I see post about people who still need a code, I would have given at least 2 of them away but I had already gave them to people off of smogon. I felt your frustration of everyone else having it when I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be seeing anything, but I hope you all wont have to wait until Friday (or at least have something to keep you occupied in the meantime).

Sorry for double post.
I just have to say, the Ore Club is a beautiful weapon when you smash attack. Its decently powerful, but it sends out a twister similar to the item "Gust Bellows," which on its own is a magnificent item. I have no images or video's, but if you look it up I'm sure you will find something.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That moment when you find an exploit against level 9 computers. Now I just want to fight human players even more. :(

If anyone with a spare NA code would be willing to help out one of my close friends I'd really appreciate it. I forgot to save him one.

Just PM it to me and I'll give it to him. If I manage to get multiple replies I'll reply back saying your code wasn't needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)