EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Could I have this guy?
No. See the last item:

Eligibility Requirements

All pokemon are distributed at my discretion. I reserve the right to refuse requests.
You are not conducting yourself like an upstanding member of the community. You are spamming many threads across the wifi forum with off-topic discussion, and I fear that any pokemon given to you will not be used to battle in battle spot, as the pokemon I am sharing and the donations I have received are intended to go to. If you start conducting yourself in a more trustworthy manner, I will reevaluate my position. However, as of now, the answer is, as stated above, no.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey Engarde, I've deposited a Bunnelby, and I'd really appreciate it if I could have a copy of Stellar's Landorus :). It'd be super nice to have a nice bulky Ground-type that I can use which isn't named Garchomp haha, since it'd give me some extra options for me to use when I want to make new Battle Spot singles teams :D.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey Engarde, I've deposited a Bunnelby, and I'd really appreciate it if I could have a copy of Stellar's Landorus :). It'd be super nice to have a nice bulky Ground-type that I can use which isn't named Garchomp haha, since it'd give me some extra options for me to use when I want to make new Battle Spot singles teams :D.
Apologies for the delay (had to clone more copies, lol). Landorus is away. :)

No. See the last item:

You are not conducting yourself like an upstanding member of the community. You are spamming many threads across the wifi forum with off-topic discussion, and I fear that any pokemon given to you will not be used to battle in battle spot, as the pokemon I am sharing and the donations I have received are intended to go to. If you start conducting yourself in a more trustworthy manner, I will reevaluate my position. However, as of now, the answer is, as stated above, no.
Of course. I guess I will stay on-topic, then. seeya later.

Just a heads up, the Mawlie in your giveaway says it has 252 HP/252 Atk /252 Def EVs, which isn't possible (unless hacked anyway)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Just a heads up, the Mawlie in your giveaway says it has 252 HP/252 Atk /252 Def EVs, which isn't possible (unless hacked anyway)
Oooh, you're the 2nd person to remind me to fix it >.< I'll actually do it this time, too. Thanks for the catch! :D

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Hey there! I'm sort of in need of one of those Landorus for my Battle Spot Singles team if possible. Already deposited my Bunnelsby, IGN is Rin just fyi. Thanks in advance! :]

hey EnGarde
if possible i'd absolutely love one of those HP Ice Manectrics :) I really need a Talonflame check that easily keeps momentum, and this does both of those and can also clean up. I hope to get into VGC later this year too, and Intimdidate and its other attributes are super useful there too. Also it looks epic :]

IGN: Cherub
deposited a level 2 male german Buneary (its called Scoppel) with your message

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
hey EnGarde
if possible i'd absolutely love one of those HP Ice Manectrics :) I really need a Talonflame check that easily keeps momentum, and this does both of those and can also clean up. I hope to get into VGC later this year too, and Intimdidate and its other attributes are super useful there too. Also it looks epic :]

IGN: Cherub
deposited a level 2 male german Buneary (its called Scoppel) with your message
No problem! Before I send it, though, will you need a copy of the mega stone as well? If so, we'll need to do a direct trade, as mega stones can't be sent over GTS. Let me know. :)

Mawile (F)
Adamant
Hyper Cutter
Nickname: Jaws
OT: Shadow
ID: 11847
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Bred by me. :)
Hatched by Reddit User Cookie_Fusion. TSV Thread.

CMT for this lovely lady please, my dear? Ugh, is my OT really that common? SO changing it to Drumknott for ORAS.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet

Mawile (F)
Adamant
Hyper Cutter
Nickname: Jaws
OT: Shadow
ID: 11847
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Bred by me. :)
Hatched by Reddit User Cookie_Fusion. TSV Thread.

CMT for this lovely lady please, my dear? Ugh, is my OT really that common? SO changing it to Drumknott for ORAS.
Hmm, you mean for something besides the 2 wonderful pokemon you just donated to the distribution? ^_^ You may have her gratis because I think you're cool. Though, if you happen to have a lovely female scatterbug with your area's pattern lying around (jungle, yes?), that would be appreciated. I have hope that in future generations, the pattern will breed true regardless of geographical location. :)

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi any chance I could get a copy of that Lando-T? I have some experimental simulator teams that I'd like to use it in game. I've already deposited the Bunny. Thanks~

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi any chance I could get a copy of that Lando-T? I have some experimental simulator teams that I'd like to use it in game. I've already deposited the Bunny. Thanks~
Hey, there's one request for lando-t, but it doesn't have my username in the comment. It is "6 IV ADAMENTHUGE" from OT Evan. Is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)