Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hoping to get another Diancie. Won't mind a cloned one (because who does? lol), can trade a perfect Moon Ball Tangled Feet 4EMs CHATOT!!!!11!! for it, or an event Charizard in a Cherish Ball for it (bad IVs though, but it's in a CHERISH BALL!).
Can you breed pokemon in cherish balls?

Okay, so I have somehow managed to tear another ligament in my leg ~_~ Which means I have another free day! Shoot me your requests.

Also, who wanted me to grind their Linoone up to level 50? I've had it forever :P

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, so I have somehow managed to tear another ligament in my leg ~_~ Which means I have another free day! Shoot me your requests.

Also, who wanted me to grind their Linoone up to level 50? I've had it forever :P
I need defog zapdos bold nature hp ice with heatwave :)

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LF: any female cyndaquil in luxury ball
I have available either a female chikorita in premier ball or female totodile in dive ball in exchange.

I'm looking for someone to battle me so I can check my IVs/SVs for my Numel (realized BV hates 6 of the same Pokemon, so now I am doing 5).
Edit: Looks like I made the mistake of saving two videos, so I guess I have to re-configure. Can anyone help me with that as well?

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Best ball for shiny Primeape?

Edit : Plus which four egg moves?
Probably Nest or Friend Ball (depends on ability, Friend for Vital Spirit, Nest for Defiant), and then Encore/Night Slash/Focus Punch and either Reversal or Beat Up in the final slot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but because you live in the UK you have Garden pattern Vivillon, yes? If you're able to check the stats of eggs before they hatch (using KeyBV, KeySAV, etc.), I'm looking for flawless Vivillon eggs I can hatch on my cart. If you're able and willing to do this, I'd like to request a 5IV Timid Vivillon egg in a Dusk ball please ^ ^
If you can't then that's alright, sorry to be a bother.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but because you live in the UK you have Garden pattern Vivillon, yes? If you're able to check the stats of eggs before they hatch (using KeyBV, KeySAV, etc.), I'm looking for flawless Vivillon eggs I can hatch on my cart. If you're able and willing to do this, I'd like to request a 5IV Timid Vivillon egg in a Dusk ball please ^ ^
If you can't then that's alright, sorry to be a bother.
Since I had purchased my 3DS whilst in the USA, I actually have Polar :/ It's annoying, and I'm really sorry! I can ask my good friend if she'd be willing to do that for you however. I'll PM you later with the details.

LF: HP Ice 31/30/30/31/31/31 Naive Prankster Thundurus w/ Knock Off and Superpower, Glaciate Timid Victini and Softboiled Magic Guard Bold Clefable

FT: CMT for it please :]]

B02 - 1,3 - Mareep (♂) - Hardy - Static - 31.31.31.31.31.2 - Ice - [2528]

Hopefully finding someone to hatch this today, would anyone want one? The nature makes me sad, but other than that it's great!

Also getting two more Mareep, some with better stats than this one! If anyone would like one, please Pm me :D

Could someone help me determine what's in my Friend Safari? Never did get around to figuring that out until now. My info is in my signature.

Looking for Random Net Ball Tirtouga and Heal Ball Aerodactyl (Only ball matters). CMT for them?

EDIT: And female. They need to be female. xD

Last edited:
Oh I was just looking at what tutor moves Virizion can get and adding whatever seems potentially useful. Bounce and Zen Headbutt it is. As for Cresselia, should I forego Magic Coat for Skill Swap or no, since I think I'll be adding Trick? For my own personal uses I wouldn't use any except maaybe Trick, would other people find use for it?

Also, I like Dusk Ball okay >:/ I may be the only one ... but I still like it.
Nah, I love Dusk Ball too, to the point where my first Battle Spot team was all caught in Dusk Balls lol
Also GF needs to make a yellow-color Ball for this gen, Park Ball is illegal and probably can't be passed down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)