All Gens RoA Premier League: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cancelling right before the finals, good plan imo
It's inactive because half of the teams are out and there is only a few battles left that matter, but be sure that those who reached finals want to finish

Bad Ass x dadoux = idk what happened here, but both are very active
Lady Bug x badabing = both are active also
Fakes x Nails = Nails is active? Well, Fakes are always ready to make your matches.

Guys, Try to make your matches. It would be pretty bad cancel a tournament due inactivity, when much of the players are active.

I'm definitely not canceling, I've just been trying to avoid coinflipping into finals. It's already been put off for longer than I'd like, but seeing as it's a Saturday and most peeps have off, I'm willing to let it slide until tomorrow morning. I'll flip then regardless, cuz this has to move along :/

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welp, RIP Jellicent, still waiting for his reply, but i think he's ok with me taking this over. Laxes vs Starmies isn't relevant so i will just coinflip all those matches, Trumpeteers vs Umbreons is relevant and there are 3 dead games, tagging BKC Piexplode and Faint. If you want to make any activity claims, now is your time, and remember to post backup, not just "our player is on all the time". If your activity claims aren't valid/existant i will just coinflip those matches too. Finals will be up by tomorrow night, bear with us.

I think all 3 players on each team have been active but none of them care enough to play. If I see BKC when I get on IRC today maybe we can agree to an ADV/DPP/BW2 match to decide those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)