Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the Dream Ball package please. Since X/Y is my first game I never got to play the older games. :(

FC: 2681-0963-1560
IGN: Rahin

I would like the OU/UU package please. Need more Mons that I'll be able to breed and train competitively.

FC: 5172-0371-8228
IGN: Red

If I could have a noob package in Apricorn flavour, that would super spectacular!

My Friend Code is 1564-3497-3573 and my IGN is Kei

Thank you thank you!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, I love this idea! No package for me thanks, just wanted to pop in and give you a thumbs up.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Hey Awiec, love the secrecy with the packages, makes it a nice gamble. I assume the ball packages are all female to pass on the balls? If so I would like to request a dream package. Ign and fc are in my signature :) Thanks in advance, cant wait to start breeding when I finally unlock the iv judge ingame.

For when on mobile:
FC: 4699 7754 1605 - IGN: SkylarGreen

Last edited:
Does the dream ball package include a zubat with its HA ?
If you still want a package then post your IGN+FC. If all you wanted was a zubat I'm sure someone will trade you one. The package may have a zubat, it might not; depends how I feel.

Wow, I love this idea! No package for me thanks, just wanted to pop in and give you a thumbs up.
Thank ya. I've decided I'd be proactive because there is an influx of new people/people who don't have past gens and honestly I'm really bored

Kei Chan, z0mOG, SkylarGreen, Cherub Agent, Poseidon The Sea God, NotBruceWayne, Sidfrid, PocketCat, CD_North I will add you all on the list. There are 3 people I have to finished packages for and then I will start working on all of yours. I have premission to keep this as a semi-permanent thread so even if I update my thread with something else I will still continue to work on everyone's packages until I get them done.

Does having requested assorted mons from you before affect whether or not we can have a package? Because you've already been very generous regarding my requests but I would also like one of the Apricorn packages. I don't have HG/SS and that's the main reason I've been haunting this forum lately.
FC: 3093-7399-9554; IGN: Aidan

Does having requested assorted mons from you before affect whether or not we can have a package? Because you've already been very generous regarding my requests but I would also like one of the Apricorn packages. I don't have HG/SS and that's the main reason I've been haunting this forum lately.
FC: 3093-7399-9554; IGN: Aidan
Nah, each update to this thread I consider something totally different so you are free to request from me whenever. You will be the last person I'll take until I get these packages out.

Hi, I'm new to this forum and i would love to get an OU package if you're still taking requests. I don't mind if it's just eggs, that makes it more surprising :)

EDIT:
haha, i had the feeling that i forgot smth

FC: 2535-4686-0980
IGN:t3d

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to this forum and i would love to get an OU package if you're still taking requests. I don't mind if it's just eggs, that makes it more surprising :)
I'd like to request a dream ball package if it isnt too much trouble :)
I am currently putting a freeze on orders. I have 10 people I have to get to first. Also you two didn't read my rules very well, go back and add what you're missing.

Well, the missing thing is FC and IGN, which I thought would be visible in the sig. I'll correct my mistake: FC 0147-0844-7691, IGN Manu.
Also, if you can't get the package for me that's fine, it's a giveaway after all, and you're kind enough just by hosting it ;)

Well, the missing thing is FC and IGN, which I thought would be visible in the sig. I'll correct my mistake: FC 0147-0844-7691, IGN Manu.
Also, if you can't get the package for me that's fine, it's a giveaway after all, and you're kind enough just by hosting it ;)
I'll probably get around to it, I just have 10 people ahead of you so don't expect yours for a while. I sometimes check on my mobile which can't see sigs and it's a way to make sure people read the rules too; some people just post and say gimmie :P

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If it's not too much trouble I would love the OU/UU package! My IGN is Bean and FC is in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)