Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a spare EU smash bros code available by any chance?
After seeing a bunch of facebook groups for nintendo made games spammed with "trading super rare pokemon/items/months worth of in game currency for demo codes" and "can someone please give me a code for the smash demo" can we like not open the can of warms this post is threatening to do?

The Friend Safari search continues! Still needing the following safaris:

Bug: Combee, Volbeat, Venomoth/Vivillon

Dark: Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Fairy: Spritzee

Fighting: Tyrogue

Fire: Ponyta/Pansear

Grass: Oddish, Swadloon, Maractus

In X/Y can you change the 3DS time to 7:59 or 8:30 or whatever to get mega stones or will I be penalized? Google searches were inconclusive, hence why I'm asking here. Thanks for the reply in advance~

In X/Y can you change the 3DS time to 7:59 or 8:30 or whatever to get mega stones or will I be penalized? Google searches were inconclusive, hence why I'm asking here. Thanks for the reply in advance~
resetting the time suspends all time based events for 3 days

First, focus sash doesn't work after stealth rocks, second I believe stealth rocks damage is taken first so healing wish won't work.
EDIT: Ninja'd
Focus sash only works when at full health, so if the archeops had previous damage from rocks, the sash is useless unless he manages to be at full health again.
Also, AFAIK, stealth rock damage has priority over healing wish
Yeah I actually worded it wrong! I meant if stealth rocks had been put up while archeops was already on the field so that the sash was never broken. Anyways, thanks guys!

Looking for Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Knock Off, Sucker Punch and Pursuit. 31/31/31/x/31/31

All I have are spitbacks:
★Adamant defiant Pawniard
31/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant Super Luck Absol
31/31/31/31/x/31

Naive Shell armor Clamperl
31/31/31/31/x/31

Naive Adapability Eevee
31/x/31/31/31/31

Would greatly appreciate the help.

I'm gonna spend the night RNGing, so I'm open to suggestions on what to do. I'll add these to my thread.
This is what I got so far:
-Shiny JPN Mew
-Shiny Voltorb
-Shiny Braviary

I have a lot of time, so suggest me something :)

I'm gonna spend the night RNGing, so I'm open to suggestions on what to do. I'll add these to my thread.
This is what I got so far:
-Shiny JPN Mew
-Shiny Voltorb
-Shiny Braviary

I have a lot of time, so suggest me something :)
What nature is the Mew? And which Gens/games are you RNGing on?

Well Shiny Voltorb and Braviary were listed as well, which indicates gen 4/5
Oh, I thought you were just talking about the mew haha. Sorry, had to wake up early to take a 3 hour test, so my comprehension skills (and myself) are pretty dead at the moment :P.

The Friend Safari search continues! Still needing the following safaris:

Bug: Combee, Volbeat, Venomoth/Vivillon

Dark: Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Fairy: Spritzee

Fighting: Tyrogue

Fire: Ponyta/Pansear

Grass: Oddish, Swadloon, Maractus
I have Maractus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)