sparkly sheepy gallery

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man, this is some really smooth lineart, excellent balance between thickness of the strokes and just generally pleasing to look at. How long was this art break of yours?

thanks tons! <3

Bummer, my break was.. probably around two years. I hardly drew much in that time, was such a difficult art block to get out of.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Damn, all this is crisp and clean. Nice stuff you got here, Jannasheep! The Fennekin and Froaki look so simple, yet adorable.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
The underwater art and the Gourgeist sketch will always be my favorites of yours. I can't wait to see some new art from you because if your older stuff is mindblowing I cannot imagine what you would produce now. xo :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)