Metagame ORAS/XY PU (Serperior Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I've enjoyed using is Kadabra.

seriously people, this guy with a life orb hits like a truck-going downhill- loaded with gasoline. Everything in the tier can be 2HKO'd by a coverage move it can carry and the sash set is a great revenge killer and cleaner. The only thing that keeps this guy back is his low bulk.

don't kill me, but I've been using an offensive spinner avalugg, and it.... works. It can 2HKO a lot of stuff with EQ or avalnche, in particular garbodor, who can't touch it. The offensive investment allows it to hit a lot harder at the cost of physical bulk, but allows it to take on stuff without being set up fodder.

my current set:

avalugg @ leftovers
252hp/252atk/4 spDef
adamant
avalanche
earthquake
rapid spin
recover/roar/mirror coat

Very interesting tier. Is there a ladder for just PU or is still find a NU player who agrees to use PU pokes?

From the replays, it looks like defiant pivot purugly is a good poke to.combat sticky web. Garbodor, poliwrath and piloswine stand out as good hasard setters and phazers with circle throw.

Very interesting tier. Is there a ladder for just PU or is still find a NU player who agrees to use PU pokes?

From the replays, it looks like defiant pivot purugly is a good poke to.combat sticky web. Garbodor, poliwrath and piloswine stand out as good hasard setters and phazers with circle throw.
Ladder. Give a try, has mucha live.

All of them are top tier threats, well, Stiky web is a bit uncommon, anti-leads and deffogers are everywhere.
People need to know than Kricketune is awesome and Leavanny a meh mon.

Someone I've enjoyed using is Kadabra.

seriously people, this guy with a life orb hits like a truck-going downhill- loaded with gasoline. Everything in the tier can be 2HKO'd by a coverage move it can carry and the sash set is a great revenge killer and cleaner. The only thing that keeps this guy back is his low bulk.

don't kill me, but I've been using an offensive spinner avalugg, and it.... works. It can 2HKO a lot of stuff with EQ or avalnche, in particular garbodor, who can't touch it. The offensive investment allows it to hit a lot harder at the cost of physical bulk, but allows it to take on stuff without being set up fodder.

my current set:

avalugg @ leftovers
252hp/252atk/4 spDef
adamant
avalanche
earthquake
rapid spin
recover/roar/mirror coat
As strong as Earthquake is, I think Crunch is the better option over it, since it beats the ghosts in the tier, which are mostly Levitators aside from Gourgeist and Dark + Ice coverage isn't so bad. I do really like Avalugg in this tier. I use an Impish specially defensive Avalugg to get the most out of its bulk from both sides, just so that it has the chance to spin against certain Special Attackers if necessary.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Kecleon @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Recover

This set plays almost the same as Kangaskhan does in NU. Basically what it does is revenge kill opponents with a quick Fake Out + Sucker Punch, both of which gets STAB. Thanks to Protean it actually hits pretty hard. It hits harder than Purugly, in fact. This set faces competition from Purugly obviously, but it's bulkier on the special side, is more powerful, and can also Recover. There's probably a better EV spread to this to outrun stuff though, but I've been using it and this version is fine. You could consider Shadow Sneak over Sucker Punch to mess with Fighting-types but it's not very worth it considering most of them have Dark coverage, plus Shadow Sneak is pretty piss weak.

I've also been experimenting with DD Scraggy to break stall as well as do decently well vs offense as long as they have something weak to set up on. Unfortunately I haven't had the fortune of meeting a stall team to wreck yet but it did pretty well in BW NU in breaking stall. The addition of Togetic obviously made it much harder for Scraggy to set up and sweep but it's good at beating teams without Togetic nonetheless.

I'll report back after more testing but here's the set for the time being if you want to:

Scraggy @ Eviolite
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off

Bouffalant @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Head Charge
- Earthquake / Megahorn

This Pokemon works so fucking well in this metagame. With all the NFEs, Grass-types, and weak Pokemon in general (like Pelipper) that plague the ladder it is very easy for Bouffalant to set up a Substitute and wreak havoc. Every time you get a Substitute up it is pretty much a free kill unless the opponent has an Haunter or a Foul Play Misdreavus. I feel like Bouffalant is one of the better ways to take advantage of Defog users too because it can set up a free sub on every Defogger in the tier practically forcing them to give Bouffalant a free Swords Dance if they try to Defog so stuff like Garbodor, Golem, etc. are great partners. You can also pair ir with obvious 4x Grass weak Pokemon like Carracosta/Barbaracle and make the opponent think twice about using its Grass STAB.
The last partner i suggest is Thunder Wave pivot Musharna because Bouffalant is even more of a beast with Paralysis support. Also it reks stall ez and is Tauros' best friend bai

Last edited:

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
Tangela and Gourgeist gets hit by its STAB not very effectively and, especially Tangela, has amazing phyisical bulk. They're imo the best checks and because of suppereffective Giga Drain Tangela is able to counter it

I don't know if anyone's tried using Klang at all but I've found it to be a pretty decent sweeper.

Klang @ Eviolite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Wild Charge
- Return

The nature and EV investment allows it to outspeed Sneasel after a boost while getting maximum power from an Adamant nature. The moves give it the best coverage Klang can get out of its shallow physical movepool. Its steel-typing as well as 60/95/85 bulk and eviolite make it easy for Klang to set up a boost on nearly everything in the metagame. However, defensive threats like Tangela, Bastiodon, and Gourgeist required either prior damage or complete elimination before Klang can begin sweeping (as is the case with most sweepers). Rocks/spikes support is pretty much crucial if Klang wants to KO some of the bulkier offensive threats such as Tauros (requires rocks + 1 layer of spikes) or Flareon (requires 1 layer of spikes or rocks).

I'd just like to hear peoples' thoughts about it since I've been using it and am so far loving it.

Bespin (Altaria) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Rest
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAKE (Arbok) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake
- Coil

I've been having some fun with this core lately. Specs Altaria got posted a few pages ago and is better than you'd expect from that shameful special attack stat because of the relative lack of solid dragon resists in the tier atm. However, it still gets bodied by bulky fairy types and fat shit like Lickilicky. Arbok can come in on them and set up Coils pretty safely, especially with its toxic immunity, and do some damage with Gunk Shot and priority, as well as hope to surprise KO a Bastiodon with Earthquake without getting Roar'd out. Altaria comes in on pokemon like Gourgeist and Pelipper that aren't too scared of Arbok and threaten to burn it. I'm not too sure what the optimal spread is for Arbok though or what it really wants to outspeed.

I've been playing around with this tier a bit the past few days and Dodrio has been performing phenomenally for me

Dodrio @ Life Orb
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Roost

Taunt+Roost+Knock Off is a great combination in all tiers, and while Dodrio obviously doesn't have the bulk or typing of something similar in higher tiers like Mew, it does very well against the likes of Tangela, Gourgeist, and Musharna which are featured in a lot of defensive cores.

I've also been playing around with the EV's on Gogoat a lot; my current set runs 252 HP/88 Def/168 SDef which still provides it with quite a bit of special bulk while letting it switch in comfortably on a fair few more physical attackers, notably Choice Band Kingler which I've seen a ton of.

A mon that has been giving me great results and that I haven't seen nearly enough of is Poliwrath:

Poliwrath @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb (damp can theoretically also be used to counter Golem and Gigalith slightly better, but water absorb is generally superior)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Circle Throw
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

This is very similar to a slightly less bulky Rest/Talk Milotic for anyone who ever played fifth gen OU. He really appreciates hazard support (or at least rocks), and unlike Milotic, he's not particularly specially bulky; however, he makes an amazing check to many otherwise threatening Pokemon like Golem and Gigalith, easily taking their attacks and threatening back with scald. His circle throw allows him to shuffle mons that annoy him who are trying to come in, and helps stop him from being set up fodder. It also pairs quite well with rest/talk to provide him with phazing before the opponent can move.

Obviously he doesn't want to take super effective special attacks, so pokemon like Rotom-Frost are going to make him run; additionally, due to his coverage and the fact that he appreciates rock support, mantine is a problem, able to easily switch in and clear hazards; Poliwrath can predict with switch and try to circle throw mantine back through rocks, but without rocks up, Poliwrath's best bet against mantine is to double switch when he predicts a mantine switch in. That said, he's still an amazing physical wall, capable of providing his own recovery, absorbing troublesome status, and checking many physical attackers.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
smh this thread died?

Ninetales @ Life Orb / Passho Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Water]

Zebraiken used this in NU a few months(?) ago so I just brought it down to PU and it works. Ninetales has decent coverage and very good Speed, so it can do work vs a large amount of Pokemon in the tier. It also has decent bulk allowing it to set up on stuff like Tangela, Roselia, Simisear, non mixed Heatmor, etc. As for the last move you can run Sub w/ Lefties, another HP, or something like this, but HP Water hits other Fire-types like Ninetales and Simisear so they can't try and be funny with you, and also bops Camerupt.

Item can be anything, even stuff like Leftovers, Charcoal, etc works. LO gives Ninetales a lot more power especially when it's not boosted. Meanwhile Passho gives you sexy calcs like:

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Basculin Aqua Jet vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Passho Berry Ninetales: 146-172 (50.6 - 59.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Simipour Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Passho Berry Ninetales: 148-175 (51.3 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Roselia @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

Physically defensive spread makes Roselia an excellent mixed wall. It now fully counters most variants of Poliwrath and Basculin while still beating Simipour, Serperior and Tangela as long as it doesn't switch directly into Ice Beam. Also, it can now use Golem as Spikes fodder because EQ only does 40%+ to it so it cannot 2HKO.

It may not be able to take special hits as well as SpD but mixed defenses Roselia can take more physical hits while still being able to check Grass and Water-types. I wouldn't use this over SpD all the time but it's worth using!

On a sidenote, I haven't tested this but: Roselia + Camerupt sounds like a nice core. Provides hazards and checks Water, Grass, Fire, and Electric-types while also having phazing. Tack on Poliwrath and it sounds like a solid defensive backbone for balanced teams.

Yeah, Ninetales seems like it has the potential to be a big threat, because it's both quite bulky and quite fast for a setup sweeper. There are times when it seems to lack power, but Life Orb Nasty Plot should fix that right up.

Aurorus @ Weakness Policy/Life Orb
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
-Rock Polish
-Nature Power / Hyper Beam
-Freeze-Dry
-Ancient Power / HP ground

This guy have been total fun in PU metagame! It has pretty good bulk, especially specially even without investment. Weakness Policy wits well with its typing, especially when there is tons of grass types running around with Giga Drains, which Aurorus (mostly) survives well and gets nice +2 from Weakness Policy. Setting Rock Polish is not hard as you think, and after one RP and with Spe investment, Aurorus actually becomes hard to outspeed. Nature power is insanely powerful if Aurorus manages to get WP boost, OHKOing most pokes that doesnt resist it. Since Nature Power is status move, it makes Sucker Punch fail (which is huge surprise for many players). Hyper Beam is extreme option, that seriously OHKOs almost all pokes in the whole tier, but Nature Power is superior because it doesnt need to recharge after using it, makes SP fail, it never misses, has more PP, and especially after WP boost, it has more than enough power and 2 NPs outdamages 1 HB anyway. Freeze-Dry murders water types that tries to wall Aurorus. Ancient Power is literally only STAB rock option for Aurorus, but it still can 2HKO or even OHKO fire types. HP ground can used if you are afraid of Bastiodon, which seems to be pretty common threat in PU tier.

Floatzel @ Choice Band
Ability: Water Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Low Kick / Crunch
- Aqua Jet / Switcheroo

This Poke have been alot of fun and a great revenge killer. Waterfall hits pretty hard, and gets rid of some common threats like Camerupt. Floatzel lures grass types in, while it can 2HKO most of them with Ice Punch. Low Kick destroys Tauros, Bastiodon (tho Waterfall hits it enough hard) and Bouffalant, all pretty common threats. Crunch is mostly for Dusknoir/lops and Haunter. Aqua Jet can finish weakened opponents, while Switcheroo cripples some walls like Meganium.

And last but not least...

Tropius @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Air Slash
- Roost / Substitute

Man, this poke is so hilarous. Bananadino can be actually pretty annoying wall: combine its bulk, Harvest, Roost and Leech Seed, and unless you can OHKO it, its hard to kill. Very hard. Leech Seed allows to begin stall against your opponent.
Protect can scout, free turn hoping to get new Sitrus Berry, and to heal itself with Leech Seed. Air Slash has flinch rate, best STAB option for Tropius, and allows tropius to not get walled by other grass types. Roost should be used only when your HP is really low and you fear to not get a Sitrus Berry.

Last edited:

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Here's a Pokemon/set that I think deserves more attention:

Volbeat (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature / Relaxed
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Baton Pass
- Encore
- Tailwind / Substitute / Thunder Wave

With Huntail in PU, Volbeat hasn't really had its chance to shine. Add to that the fact that Tail Glow recipients are limited to special attackers and it's not hard to see why Volbeat is passed on most of the time. However, if your team has enough special attackers to be worth it, this set won't disappoint. Volbeat can create quite a few set up opportunities with Encore, giving it plenty of time to use Tail Glow. It does kind of suck that you have a priority Baton Pass, since most recipients hate taking any move (whether it be an attack or status) or giving the opponent a chance to set up. While I generally run a couple of fast special attackers, sometimes you need to pass into a slower, more bulkier Pokemon. Either they have a Speed boosting move, or I use Tailwind to give them a couple of turns to deal some damage. Tailwind also has the benefit of working even at low health, and benefits any kind of attacker, not just special attackers. Tailwind is also a pretty underrated move in general and I kind of like using it over Substitute for emergencies. Substitute is still a great move in the last slot, and most offensive Pokemon appreciate a SubPass. I guess TWave can be used too, though it's more limited in scope overall. The best part about using Volbeat is that it can pass more than once per battle without a negative side effect, and it doesn't really need to waste an item slot for White Herb (which can easily be used up if your opponent switches in an Intimidate user, get's lucky with a stat drop side effect, or has Sticky Web set up). Of course, a greater vulnerability to entry hazards in general is just as limiting, though even if it can't pass, it still has great general utility. Try it out and see what teammates work best for it!

Last edited:

Altaria @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Cotton Guard
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

I present to you the new king (or queen? it does look pretty damn feminine) of the PU tier. This thing sets up on so many things it's not even funny. Thanks to Cotton Guard, it can set up on things such as PILOSWINE and ICE PUNCH POLIWRATH provided no hax happens. How ducking insane is that? After a Cotton Guard, not even Sneasel can OHKO with an LO boosted Ice Punch. Even if you take rocks damage you survive after 1 turn of lefties! Seriously the only thing that fazes this thing is phazing (huehuehue) and Haze but who runs that, right? (also Fridge but it's gonna miss so who cares) This set is super easy to use, early game you can pivot into attacks with Alt's insane typing and amazing special bulk and also sponge status thanks to Natural Cure. Once you find a good opportunity, just start setting up and destroy everything unless your opponent gets a Scald burn on you in which case you call him names and rage quit. Or switch out and try again later because NATURAL CURE. Seriously it's super straightforward, easy to use and if you're not as unlucky and good as me you're gonna destroy whole teams with this. If you hate fun you can also use Heal Bell over DD and Toxic over Dragon Claw because nobody carries Taunt and you can just stall everything but Lickys and Missy Ds. But that variation is a lot worse because you don't get to smash stuff with your dragon.

Props to my buddy NotNova for showing me the set, it is truly god.

Aurorus @ Weakness Policy/Life Orb
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
-Rock Polish
-Nature Power / Hyper Beam
-Freeze-Dry
-Ancient Power / HP ground

This guy have been total fun in PU metagame! It has pretty good bulk, especially specially even without investment. Weakness Policy wits well with its typing, especially when there is tons of grass types running around with Giga Drains, which Aurorus (mostly) survives well and gets nice +2 from Weakness Policy. Setting Rock Polish is not hard as you think, and after one RP and with Spe investment, Aurorus actually becomes hard to outspeed. Nature power is insanely powerful if Aurorus manages to get WP boost, OHKOing most pokes that doesnt resist it. Since Nature Power is status move, it makes Sucker Punch fail (which is huge surprise for many players). Hyper Beam is extreme option, that seriously OHKOs almost all pokes in the whole tier, but Nature Power is superior because especially after WP boost, it has more than enough power. Freeze-Dry murders water types that tries to wall Aurorus. Ancient Power is literally only STAB rock option for Aurorus, but it still can 2HKO or even OHKO fire types. HP ground can used if you are afraid of Bastiodon, which seems to be pretty common threat in PU tier.

Floatzel @ Choice Band
Ability: Water Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break / Crunch
- Aqua Jet / Switcheroo

This Poke have been alot of fun and a great revenge killer. Waterfall hits pretty hard, and gets rid of some common threats like Camerupt. Floatzel lures grass types in, while it can 2HKO most of them with Ice Punch. Brick Break destroys Tauros, Bastiodon (tho Waterfall hits it enough hard) and Bouffalant, all pretty common threats. Crunch is mostly for Dusknoir/lops and Haunter. Aqua Jet can finish weakened opponents, while Switcheroo cripples some walls like Meganium.

And last but not least...

Tropius @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Air Slash
- Roost

Man, this poke is so hilarous. Bananadino can be actually pretty annoying wall: combine its bulk, Harvest, Roost and Leech Seed, and unless you can OHKO it, its hard to kill. Very hard. Leech Seed allows to begin stall against your opponent.
Protect can scout, free turn hoping to get new Sitrus Berry, and to heal itself with Leech Seed. Air Slash has flinch rate, best STAB option for Tropius, and allows tropius to not get walled by other grass types. Roost should be used only when your HP is really low and you fear to not get a Sitrus Berry.
Floatzel needs to be jolly, or you lose to Serperior, Carra after a boost and Raichu, and the speed tie with Sneasel is important. And most of the time Low Kick is better than Brick Break.

You can try Substitute in the last slot for Tropius i guess. Good sets.

Altaria @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Cotton Guard
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

I present to you the new king (or queen? it does look pretty damn feminine) of the PU tier. This thing sets up on so many things it's not even funny. Thanks to Cotton Guard, it can set up on things such as PILOSWINE and ICE PUNCH POLIWRATH provided no hax happens. How ducking insane is that? After a Cotton Guard, not even Sneasel can OHKO with an LO boosted Ice Punch. Even if you take rocks damage you survive after 1 turn of lefties! Seriously the only thing that fazes this thing is phazing (huehuehue) and Haze but who runs that, right? (also Fridge but it's gonna miss so who cares) This set is super easy to use, early game you can pivot into attacks with Alt's insane typing and amazing special bulk and also sponge status thanks to Natural Cure. Once you find a good opportunity, just start setting up and destroy everything unless your opponent gets a Scald burn on you in which case you call him names and rage quit. Or switch out and try again later because NATURAL CURE. Seriously it's super straightforward, easy to use and if you're not as unlucky and good as me you're gonna destroy whole teams with this. If you hate fun you can also use Heal Bell over DD and Toxic over Dragon Claw because nobody carries Taunt and you can just stall everything but Lickys and Missy Ds. But that variation is a lot worse because you don't get to smash stuff with your dragon.

Props to my buddy NotNova for showing me the set, it is truly god.
I dunno man. This set has some merits, but I just can't see it being that effective against a competent opponent. Yes, Altaria becomes extremely difficult to take down with direct damage, but because uninvested Altaria is weak as all hell, there are a ton of things that completely cockblock you. Namely, Ice Shard or faster Ice Punch pre-Cotton Guard, Ice Beam, Haze, phazing, Perish Song, any fairy whatsoever (I know we don't have a lot of good fairies, but Altaria becomes literally useless if your opponent has a fairy), and Toxic (Yes, you can switch out, but what's to stop them from coming in and poisoning you again? They risk practically nothing switching in on this set). You're even extremely vulnerable to crits, given your weakness to such high-crit moves as Icicle Spear (since each hit has a crit chance) and Stone Edge. A good setup sweeper may have checks, but those checks will not perform the job of checking it unscathed, because a good setup sweeper is capable of heavily damaging any member of the opponent's team. Altaria doesn't fit that description. You could argue that late-game, once you remove the phazers and toxic users and fairies from the opponent's team, you will be able to sweep, but that's a lot of preparation you'll need before being able to achieve much of anything; You mention using it as a pivot early-game, but until removing these elements from your opponent's team, all you can do is scratch the opponent with an extremely weak Dragon Claw. It has the potential to wreak havoc late game under very specific conditions, but until that point it is functionally useless. Other mons just give you more bang for your buck. So, viable? Probably. King of the tier? Nah.

OK, double posting but it's been like 5 days and I wanna see more PU discussion!

One of my favorite consistently underrated mons in the tier is Swanna, and I would argue that it's one of the best hazard removers in the tier.

Swanna @ Life Orb
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hurricane
- Defog
- Roost

This fellow makes an extremely effective offensive defogger. Its base speed of 98 is its best asset, allowing it to outspeed the likes of Haunter and Chatot. Its typing is great both offensively and defensively, and allows Swanna to come in on threats such as Poliwrath, Throh, Camerupt and many Grass-types and Defog or hit them with the appropriate STAB move. Hurricane really hurts coming off of Swanna's decent base 87 Special Attack. Swanna also gets Brave Bird, which might prove effective if you're willing to split EVs (it's pretty much the only relevant physical move Swanna gets). Anyway, Swanna's really fun to use. Try it sometime.

Last edited:
What have people been using to deal with Musharna other than Sneasel? I've been looking for a good offensive dark type but those seem to be scarce in PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)