Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Knock Off, Sucker Punch and Pursuit. 31/31/31/x/31/31

All I have are spitbacks:
★Adamant defiant Pawniard
31/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant Super Luck Absol
31/31/31/31/x/31

Naive Shell armor Clamperl
31/31/31/31/x/31

Naive Adapability Eevee
31/x/31/31/31/31

Would greatly appreciate the help.
*bump*
Also for offer a Careful Guts Conkeldurr Drain/Mach Punch
31/31/31/x/31/31

Personally I don't think my Pawniard is a spitback...
I did also mention the moves couldn't be bred, so not sure why you accepted it.
Ohh whoops sorry, its not lol. Still got to get used to what is what. I think the Conkeldurr I'm offering isn't a Spitback either.

Last edited:
Looking for a high IV female noibat in a dusk ball. Preferably with egg move switcharoo. Check my trade thread if interested.

Looking for a high IV female noibat in a dusk ball. Preferably with egg move switcharoo. Check my trade thread if interested.
I have a 5 IV one without switcharoo, it's missing one of the key IVs I don't remember which. Doesn't matter if you're not interested just thought I'd ask the question

I have a 5 IV one without switcharoo, it's missing one of the key IVs I don't remember which. Doesn't matter if you're not interested just thought I'd ask the question
Yeah man, I'll gladly take it. I just need it for breeding purposes anyways.

Was directed here from the Facebook page. Hope this is the right place to ask.

This is a ridiculous question I've no doubt has been asked many times before - but is it still possible to RNG monsters (stationary Legendaries in particular) in HGSS without Pokerus? Even if the process takes longer?

Since the GTS is now offline indefinitely for Gen IV, I was really hoping the RNG process was still possible without Pokerus, and to just alter or substitute steps involving PKRS for something else to edit the frames.

Thanks for reading!

Looking For;
5/6 IV Scraggy - Male - Adamant
Knock off + Ddance + Ice Punch (preferred)

5/6 IV Whismur - Male - Modest/Timid

5/6 IV Swinub - Male - Jolly
Icicle Crash

5/6 IV Nidoran M - Modest/Timid

Please pm me to discuss a trade if you have any of the above

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Was directed here from the Facebook page. Hope this is the right place to ask.

This is a ridiculous question I've no doubt has been asked many times before - but is it still possible to RNG monsters (stationary Legendaries in particular) in HGSS without Pokerus? Even if the process takes longer?

Since the GTS is now offline indefinitely for Gen IV, I was really hoping the RNG process was still possible without Pokerus, and to just alter or substitute steps involving PKRS for something else to edit the frames.

Thanks for reading!
Welcome to the forums! :)

The RNG process still works fine, you can just use Juggler Irwin (or whichever trainer class he is) calls instead of Elm calls. These are available earlier on in the game [at least all 3 of his possible responses are] and don't require Pokérus to unlock the third message (they just weren't discovered until later).

For reference, other HGSS related questions will probably be answered quicker / get less buried in other requests/questions on this thread.

Edit: If you are trying to RNG for shinies (without specific IVs, or bred Pokémon) then you'll need to find your Secret ID. This can be done either by RNG abusing your TID/SID, or by transferring any Pokémon with the OT of the save in question up to Generation 6, where someone will happily check it for you :).

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! :)

The RNG process still works fine, you can just use Juggler Irwin (or whichever trainer class he is) calls instead of Elm calls. These are available earlier on in the game and don't require Pokérus to unlock the third message (they just weren't discovered until later).

For reference, other HGSS related questions will probably be answered quicker / get less buried in other requests/questions on this thread.
Thanks for the welcome!

And thanks for the help! Hugely appreciate it! :)

Looking for a hidden ability eevee or eeveeloution. IV's don't matter. Can anybody help me out? I've got a few spitbacks I can offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)