Yilx first place artist

aww I wanted her to win </3 she's beautiful. tsunderes are the greatest

I'm gonna throw out that your waterfall backdrop was my favourite thing about Showdown when I started using it. I love the colours and detail in everything you do!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hoe

lee

SHITT

This is some Final Fantasy shit right there. Exquisite work!

Edit: My ONE piece of critique is that the silver dragon should rather have the mouth closed with a short animation where it opens it, looks pretty weird when it has its jaws open wide all the time.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I was at least half your maximum level, you go and get x10 stronger. I estimate that my art talent is 1/20th of yours. 0_ O

Those sprites are all amazing, my favorite is the dragon. That second sprite I dub the "PAIN TRAIN", since it looks like a futuristic, giant locomotive with cannons. Awesome work.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that is gorgeous. Love the crisp look of that foliage around the opening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)