Forme Freaks - Get Your Rotom On - UU and above open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 24 hours has passed... so I'm reserving Illumise.

EDIT:
Illumise has made me waste hours of my life trying to think of possible flavour-justified forms, so screw Illumise.
Instead, I'll reserve Plusle, because ORAS HYPE!

Last edited:

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
taking audino yum

edit:
Audino - Normal (Healer / Regenerator / Klutz) ~ 103 / 60 / 86 / 60 / 86 / 50
All formes get Regenerator b/c fuck offense once again

No backstory, pretend this thing adapted to its environment like an Eevee, blah blah blah; most formes will be bulky, speedy support types because reasons

Audino-Gale: Normal / Flying ~ 103 / 55 (-5) / 103 (+17) / 60 / 103 (+17) / 101 (+51) + Roost
allows it to change roles from a Wish passer to a flat-out wall, giving it fast, one-turn recovery as well as freeing up a moveslot for Toxic or something to whittle the opponent's HP down

Audino-Predator: Normal / Bug ~ 103 / 55 (-5) / 103 (+17) / 60 / 103 (+17) / 101 (+51) + Quiver Dance
turns it into a fearsome special setup sweeper with near-unwallable coverage, which is also still extremely hard to take down

Audino-Undine: Normal / Water ~ 103 / 55 (-5) / 103 (+17) / 60 / 103 (+17) / 101 (+51) + Scald
have fun trying to beat it on the physical side while trying to avoid Scald burns

Audino-Fallen: Normal / Ghost ~ 103 / 55 (-5) / 103 (+17) / 60 / 103 (+17) / 101 (+51) + Destiny Bond
it is only when we are about to die do we take off the mask we've been wearing all our lives and reveal our true faces

Audino-Savior: Normal / Dragon ~ 103 / 55 (-5) / 103 (+17) / 60 / 103 (+17) / 101 (+51) + Dragon Tail
phazing!!!!! extra resistances!!!!!

Last edited:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Stunfisk

109/66/84/81/99/32 to:
109/66/79/101/109/82

Ability: Static

Prehistoric Stunfisk - Ground/Rock +Rollout
Medieval Stunfisk - Ground/Dragon +Dragon Tail
Industrial Stunfisk - Ground/Steel +Iron Tail
Modern Stunfisk - Ground/Normal +Tail Slap (such tail)
Future Stunfisk - Ground/Psychic +Future Sight

Last edited:
Reserving Registeel
Edit:

quietly leaves this here...

Name: Registeel
Typing: Steel
Ability: Clear Body/Light Metal (HA)
BST: 80/75/150/75/150/50
Changes: +0/+25/+10/+25/+15/-5
Forme BST: 80/100/160/100/165/45

Registeel-Ice Age - Steel/Ice (Clear Body) +Icicle Crash
-Crusted in plates of ice, Registeel has stood over us as we fought for survival in the frozen tundras.
Registeel-Stone Age - Steel/Rock (Clear Body) +Paleo Wave
-Dented and looking pretty patchwork, this Registeel has seen better days... or maybe not, seeing as it was attacked many times by primitives.
Registeel-Dark Age - Steel/Dark (Clear Body) +Dark Void
-This Registeel has withstood the trials of the medieval period, and was forced to conceal itself in a robe to hide from the inquisition.
Registeel-Modern Age - Steel/Electric (Clear Body) +Fusion Bolt
-Ah, yes, present times. This Registeel has harnessed computers and nuclear power as its playtoy, using a powerful fusion processor to shoot devastating blasts of power.
Registeel-End Days - Steel/Ghost (Clear Body) +Shadow Ball
-And now we come to the end of times, where we are all gone and there is no need to watch for us anymore.

Ice Age got Icicle Crash for a strong Physical STAB that (although unlikely with 45 speed) has a slight chance to flinch.
Stone Age received Paleo Wave because it suited the theme, as well as being a decently powerful Rock STAB that has the potential to weaken a physical attacker.
Dark Age got Dark Void to signify the obscurification of information.
Modern Age got Fusion Bolt because ahaha nuclear power
and End Days received Shadow Ball because it already gets Curse.

Last edited:
Damn it, I wanted Phione! Alright, reserving Minun. I'll try to make this have enough synergy with Plusle as possible to keep the gimmick. Whoever does Plusle, please don't pick Volt Absorb.

60/40/50/75/85/95
Ability: Minus / Volt Absorb

New Form Ability: Minus
New Form Stats: 60/35/70/105/115/100

New Forms

Plasma Form: Electric/Water. New moves: Scald.
Flavor: Basically, Minun is now made of plasma. Yes, I know, plasma isn't really related to liquids. I just thought I'd use a semi-common misconception as part of my flavor. Scald relates to plasma because plasma can burn you and sun = plasma. Yeah.

Thunderstorm Form: Electric/Flying. New moves: Hurricane.
Flavor: Minun grows wings/cloud/whatever and flies around causing a thunderstorm. Hurricane because, well, thunderstorm and it already has Thunder.

Neural Form: Electric/Psychic. New moves: Psychic.
Flavor: Minun becomes a neural wave in someone's PC brain and takes over their mind with Plusle by emitting electromagnetic waves.

Techno Form: Electric/Steel. New moves: Flash Cannon.
Minun moves into the digital age.

RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS

Blackout Form: Electric/Dark. New moves: Night Daze.
Minun decides to black out the city with a shockwave. Yeah, I ran out of ideas. Night Daze because it blinds people.

Overall Analysis:
Minun is meant to be a niche Assault Vest user who can also deal out some pretty good damage, especially in Doubles with Plusle at its side.

Last edited:

Volbeat - Bug (Illuminate/Swarm/Prankster) ~ 65 / 73 / 55 / 47 / 75 / 85 : 400 total
  • Volbeat-Green Light - Bug/Grass (Prankster) ~ 65 / 68 / 75 / 92 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Spore
  • Volbeat-Pink Light - Bug/Psychic (Prankster) ~ 65 / 68 / 75 / 92 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Amnesia
  • Volbeat-Brown Light - Bug/Rock (Prankster) ~ 65 / 113 / 75 / 47 / 95 / 80 : 480 total; +Rock Polish
  • Volbeat-Gray Light - Bug/Steel (Prankster) ~ 65 / 113 / 75 / 47 / 95 / 80 : 480 total; +Iron Defense
  • Volbeat-Black Light - Bug/Dark (Prankster) ~ 65 / 68 / 75 / 92 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Topsy-Turvy
I'm guessing this is an error?

Hey, The Eevee General does shedinja count? This might seem like a stupid question since you need to have a nincada to obtain one, but, nincada (nor any pokemon for that matter) never evolves into shedinja, and sheddy is merely created as a byproduct of nincada evolving into ninjask.

EV

Banned deucer.
Please let me know if you're still doing the following:

TheBurgerKing99 - Durant
Emerald Master - Registeel (someone stole it, you're welcome to submit your ideas anyway)
Peef Rimgar - Meloetta
warriorman222 - Dunsparce (Molk said it was okay)
imas234 - Basculin
Jaiho - Spinda

Please fix:
Tanner3393 - Zangoose-Fast needs a secondary typing and new move to match it. Electric maybe?
CrazyGuy108 - Delibird must lose 5 in one stat. You have -25.
Dry Paratroopa - Volbeat's formes all have to have the same stats.

TheBurgerKing99 - Durant
Emerald Master - Registeel (someone stole it, you're welcome to submit your ideas anyway)
Peef Rimgar - Meloetta
imas234 - Basculin
Jaiho - Spinda

Please fix:
Tanner3393 - Zangoose-Fast needs a secondary typing and new move to match it. Electric maybe?
Feel free to release Melo sorry i forgot about this

still doing basculin. because adaptibility!! i'll post it in an edit in this post sometime tomorrow.

Edit- Here it is!

Basculin Regular:

70/92/65/80/55/98

Basculin Formes:
70/127(92+35)/85(65+20)/75(80-5)/75(55+20)/118(98+20)

Ability:adaptibility

I made the forms to let basculin abuse the amazing ability it was given and tried to give them typings which would either make them hit harder or let them avoid status that otherwise ruins it.

Basculin already has two forms but i base the names of the forms similarly yet differently. The typings vary according to regions they're found in.

Basculin-fresh water (because apparently eels are most common there): water/electric ~ gets wild charge (this basculin was created to avoid parahax which could otherwise rek it)

Basculin-tropical: water/fire ~ gets flare blitz (this basculin was created to avoid burns)

Basculin-deepsea: water/dark ~ gets sucker punch (this basculin was inspired by AAA bisharp)

Basculin-swampwater: water/ground ~ gets earthquake (this basculin basically avoids para to a good extent and)

Basculin-Arctic: water/ice ~ gets ice shard (this basculin is basically a priority abuser and was inspired by dewgong of all things :I)

I had another idea for a basculin which would be water/steel but i didn't include it because i couldn't think of a name and ground seemed like a better offensive typing. My plan to originally use water steel was because it's a great type combo and it is immune to poison.

Btw lemme know if there's any problem with my math. (or if its op :I)

Last edited:
Oh, whoops, must have copy-pasted incorrectly. Coincidentally, it's been exactly 24 hours since my last submission, so I'm reserving Illumise.

kyurem is RU by usage but banned from RU and i am scared of kyurem with +80 BST
also holy crap even forgettable fish has a prevo i'm bad at this
reserving... um... can imas please give me carnivine?

TheBurgerKing99 - Durant
Peef Rimgar - Meloetta
imas234 - Basculin
Jaiho - Spinda

Please fix:
I was never doing Dunsparce. I have ideas for it, but i'd rather leave that to soemone else. I'd rather do Ditto or Durant though. They're both reserved...

Kyurem Red, Blue, Yellow, gold, and Silver would wreck everything with 20 more BST than Arceus, almost no matter how it's distributed. Just like how Megamence and Megagross will probably be Uber.

EV

Banned deucer.
also holy crap even forgettable fish has a prevo i'm bad at this
reserving... um... can imas please give me carnivine?
imas234 already did it.
Carnivine-Reg
74/100/72/90/72/46

Carnivine- Hanging vine (grass/flying): 74/120/109/90/95/46 -gets brave bird
jrm suggested Carnivine- Tightrope
Carnivine- Aquatic vine (grass/water): 74/120/109/90/95/46 -gets waterfall
chuun suggested Carnivine- Seaweed
Carnivine- Volcanic vine (grass/fire): 74/120/109/90/95/46 -gets flare blitz
chuun suggested Carnivine- Wildfire
Carnivine- Evil vine (grass/dark): 74/120/109/90/95/46 -gets sucker punch
chuun suggested Carnivine- Undergrowth
Carnivine- Robo vine (grass/electric): 74/120/109/90/95/46 - gets wild charge
chuun suggested Carnivine- Wire

The only thing that was on my mind while making this was to rid carnivine of a weakness with each form and to make a godly swords dance tank like based afro buffalo.And i think i've succeeded. Lemme know what you guys think of these.(Btw i'm undecided on the names tell me which ones are better :I)
Note: the flying one is there just to be a rotom fan clone and the evil one is for stab sucker punch.

Now for the reasonings behind the stat changes. Design wise carnivine always looked more like a physical attacker and more physically defensive so i gave it boosts in both of these stats. I didn't increase speed because it just looked slow :I lastly the spD increase was given to add more bulk, but not enough to make it impossible to kill.

Lastly, do i have to reduce a stat with -5? if so, just assume -5 speed and +5 SpA.

also, still waiting on that basculin answer.
I was never doing Dunsparce. I have ideas for it, but i'd rather leave that to soemone else. I'd rather do Ditto or Durant though. They're both reserved...
Ditto is done.

TheBurgerKing99 - Durant
Peef Rimgar - Meloetta
imas234 - Basculin
Jaiho - Spinda

Please fix:
Yeah, I'll take care of it when I have a better internet connection (which should be later today.)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
You passed up on this glorious opportunity to do majestic snake so I'll just take that from you

Reserving Dunsparce, the majestic worm/snake/eel/dragon/idk.

Dunsparce (Normal) 100 | 70 | 70 | 65 | 65 | 45; Rattled/Run Away/Serene Grace; +Nothing
-------
Dunsparce-Worm (Normal / Ground) 100 | 100 | 80 | 60 | 95 | 55; Serene Grace; +Spikes
Dunsparce-Snake (Normal / Poison) 100 | 100 | 80 | 60 | 95 | 55; Serene Grace; +Gunk Shot
Dunsparce-Eel (Normal / Water) 100 | 100 | 80 | 60 | 95 | 55; Serene Grace; +Waterfall
Dunsparce-Majestic (Normal / Dragon) 100 | 100 | 80 | 60 | 95 | 55; Serene Grace; +Dragon Rush
Dunsparce-Eldritch (Normal / Ghost) 100 | 100 | 80 | 60 | 95 | 55; Serene Grace; +Phantom Force

The 5 majestic forms of Dunsparce; the 4th one is the most majestic of all. Actually the 5th form is but it's too majestic for our eyes so we just point at it and yell about it being an Eldritch Abomination.

Last edited:
Actually, I can do it now.

Durant

Ability: Swarm (I know hustle is cooler, but swarm fits better flavor-wise.)
Stats: 58 HP / 109 Atk / 112 Def / 48 Spa / 48 SDef / 108 Spe ---> 58 HP / 129 Atk (+20) / 132 Def (+20) / 43 Spa (-5) / 88 SDef (+40) / 113 (+5 )Spe 30

Durant Solenopsis (Fire Ant): Bug / Fire, +Flare Blitz
Durant Eciton (Army Ant): Bug / Fighting, +Close Combat
Durant Atta (Leafcutter Ant): Bug / Grass, +Leaf Blade
Durant Formicinae (Formicine Ants (they can create formic acid!)), Bug / Poison +Acid Spray
Durant Humile (Argentine ant, used a slightly different name due to it being two words, but it works. They have a megacolony under south america.): Bug / Ground, +Magnitude

Basically I browsed wikipedia for a bunch of different ant types and posted the coolest looking ones. I gave them swarm because they're ants, and there are large swarms of them.Also, The Eevee General, if the latin names are too clunky, I can find simpler versions of them, btw

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Actually, I can do it now.

Durant

Ability: Swarm (I know hustle is cooler, but swarm fits better flavor-wise.)
Stats: 58 HP / 109 Atk / 112 Def / 48 Spa / 48 SDef / 108 Spe ---> 58 HP / 129 Atk (+20) / 132 Def (+20) / 68 Spa (+20) / 68 SDef (+20) / 108 Spe

Durant Solenopsis (Fire Ant): Bug / Fire, +Flare Blitz
Durant Eciton (Army Ant): Bug / Fighting, +Close Combat
Durant Atta (Leafcutter Ant): Bug / Grass, +Leaf Blade
Durant Formicinae (Formicine Ants (they can create formic acid!)), Bug / Poison +Acid Spray
Durant Humile (Argentine ant, used a slightly different name due to it being two words, but it works. They have a megacolony under south america.): Bug / Ground, +Dig

Basically I browsed wikipedia for a bunch of different ant types and posted the coolest looking ones. Stat wise I did a flat +20 for offenses and defenses, since I didn't really have any interests in playing favorites with stats. I gave them swarm because they're ants, and there are large swarms of them.Also, The Eevee General, if the latin names are too clunky, I can find simpler versions of them, btw
You need to -5 somewhere and add it back to another stat. Otherwise good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)