2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unacceptable result. BR should apologize to the fans for that performance honestly dreadful. Villa have just advertised how to stop Liverpool, nick a goal from our frail defense then defend tightly. We rely on our explosive starts to open the game for us and the crowd has been pathetic so far, feels like I've been watching games at the Emirates these last times. We will be much better but even at our poorest we should be last seasons bottom 5 at Anfield. 3 points lost that might just prove crucial.

liverpool were awful today.
ludogorets really should have scored more.

at least they weren't as bad as Arsenal who were COmpletely dominated by dortmund.
2-0 actually flatters arsenal, it should have been more.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Wtf happened to Özil? He just doesn't seem motivated. Welbeck had some good touches but his finishing was Torres-like. He must be pleased that he got shipped off to Arsenal though, he's playing CL football while his former team mates are relegated to watching him on TV.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Özil's situation is just beyond words now, another terrible performance. I wonder if a formation change would help his case. Maybe a 4-3-1-2 would suit Arsenal atm? Özil clearly sucks on the flank and doesn't help defensively at all so playing as a number 10 with Ramsey/Arteta/Wilshere as a midfield trio would be best, with Welbeck and Sanchez as the front two, they are fast and might be a good partnership with the help of Özil.

The problem for him is that he hasn't even shown flashes of brilliance to warrant the team being built around him.
There is a fantastic player in their somewhere but i have no idea where that player is anymore.

In regards to this match it wouldn't have made a difference. Everyone of arsenal players were terrible.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

There are so many levels to these lineups... Between ilic playing the rare 2 positions, kane harry and bentaleb nabil playing, and super-defender Vertonghennaughton... I honestly dont know how this happens... surely there's someone who checks these?

HBK

In other news, Everton are crushing Wolfsburg at Goodison and who have called upon King Bendtner to save the day!

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
In other news, Everton are crushing Wolfsburg at Goodison and who have called upon King Bendtner to save the day!
Fun stats:

Everton vs Wolfsburg

Total Shots: 12 vs 27
On Target: 7 vs 13
Pass %: 85% to 87%
Possession %: 49% to 51%
Freekicks: 9 vs 13
Corners: 1 vs 8
Tackles: 14 vs 20

37% of the action happened on the home third while only 19% happened on Wolfsburg's.

Result: 4-1

Everton had a 30% conversion rate while Wolfsburg had 3%.

Rofl.

HBK

Cissokho showing Liverpool what they're missing. And Welbeck scores to score me some much needed points :D Now I just need Ramsey to score....

Last edited:
Ozil scoring, James scoring....RVP for man of match tomorrow!

Edit: I thought Real rape wasn't allowed to be shown on live TV?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)