Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Opponent hasn't contacted me after I contacted him

p clear activity win but yeah

ya i just copy pasted this from the other thread

my opp is pretty inactive and didnt schedule a time with me for the whole week despite me giving him my timezone and availability

scheduled to play kael 1pm my time which is right now
pmd him on irc and left a comment on the forums, just waiting for a reply
activity post*-*

as you can see here, my opponent wasn't online at all when we wanted to battle and he didn't answer my VMs after that.

requesting activity win

Requesting Activity Win- Left VM on opponent's (fatty) wall last Friday. Despite him being online multiple times, he never bothered to reply

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Requesting extension, my opponent and I are 12 hours apart so scheduling is a little difficult

Opponent wasn't around when we agreed to play, might need an extension or something but activity just in case.

Activity :
I tried to schedule with user Photo all week, asked him to set a time sicne we're in inconvenient timezones but all i get is a "im here" at like 4 AM. I told him i'm in the OU room a lot and its really easy to find me but I never got contacted once. I tried to find him on showdown but was unsuccessful, so we haven't been able to play for really long, and i've constantly tried to fix. So i'm claiming activity since I can't play till tomorrow now.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost 1-2 in some good games, glad to have gotten them out of the way :^)

(no worries, they were fun!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)