Tournament NU Minitour II: If I Had You [Won by Koinzell]

Status
Not open for further replies.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
firemage doesn't want to battle today for unknown reasons so requesting an extension until next saturday because of timezones

he wasn't available either last week according to his status message

Last edited:

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
i would ask for an actvity win but firemage seems pretty confident that he's not at fault here, so we'll see how this goes

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
whoa your holiday was ruined, you have to spend an HOUR building a team and almost TWENTY MINUTES playing a match !!!

oml #prayforfiremage #he'snotatfault #blame flcl

edit: to be less troll-ish about it, it's really not that difficult to play a single match and if you can't do that FLCL should probably get an activity win.
I wasn't going to play during smog tour which I was hosting.

Friday I had other games schedule. and I tried to contact FLCL with no actual result.

Tonight I'm playing 4-5 Games (RU Open, Maybe NU Open, PSPL and Maybe FFTA tour)

FLCL has a bad in week Schedules which forces me to stay up to early hours of the mornings on a work night just to play a game of mons - Which is a perfectly reasonable excuse because my job which earns me money has to take presidence over smogon - which means getting to sleep at a reasonable time.

To meet our scheduling needs; the best day is Saturday.

I wasn't going to play during smog tour which I was hosting.

Friday I had other games schedule. and I tried to contact FLCL with no actual result.

Tonight I'm playing 4-5 Games (RU Open, Maybe NU Open, PSPL and Maybe FFTA tour)

FLCL has a bad in week Schedules which forces me to stay up to early hours of the mornings on a work night just to play a game of mons - Which is a perfectly reasonable excuse because my job which earns me money has to take presidence over smogon - which means getting to sleep at a reasonable time.

To meet our scheduling needs; the best day is Saturday.
youre not getting a week extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)