The Ubers Open III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a slight extension, my opponent and I are 12 hours apart so scheduling is a little difficult, but I will stay up until, for me what is, 3am (4am EST). We did have one time set last Saturday but never saw him.

I think ko ko said in here somewhere he was pulling out (but the reasoning he said was untrue, if I remember rightly :))

Opponent wasn't around when we agreed to play, might need an extension or something but activity just in case.
Sorry I johned, was recording a couple of Minecraft videos, and my internet was down so I didn't see the VM, had to go to sleep soon after. When can you play again?

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
requesting extension because I'm skeptical if this guy even exists but apparently he does so like yeah

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting extension. My opponent hasn't been on for the week. I tried to play yesterday and friday, but he wasn't on those days. And today he tried to contact me to play, but when I got on he wasn't on smogtours anymore or he was on an alt I didn't recognize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)