Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I am so bad with Megaman it hurts. Oh well, MAYBE with a Gamecube controller I won't suck at this game.

Oh well, at least my Mario can just pound on Level 9 Pikachus while I wait for someone else to play against (or you know, the full game).

can you guys explain how level 9 pikachu is better/more annoying than other characters to fight? i dont own the game yet .-.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If no one's going to post the picture for today I guess I will:

Screw respecting the aged when there's Smash to show

The game recognized the Peach glitch as someone hacking and bringing an item into the game so it banned you for unfair play. Did not know it was limited to only white Peach, though. I have no idea why the costume matters.

The game recognized the Peach glitch as someone hacking and bringing an item into the game so it banned you for unfair play. Did not know it was limited to only white Peach, though. I have no idea why the costume matters.
Yeah, it was an error that the original poster fixed afterwards. Color doesnt matter.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Villager is...bizarre. I can see how people might be good with him, but I personally can't get anything to work very well. His A+Up smash is incredible, his air A+forward is pretty useful and the gyroid wrecks (it takes two crash missiles to cancel it). His ground dash A is rather impressive too. However, it takes some time to get the tree special going, the down smash is rather useless, and the forward smash is powerful but slow and has very limited range.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Villager feels awful and amazing at the same time. Down-B and F-smash are amazing edgeguarding techniques, and his recovery is fantastic, but as of right now, he just feels very awkward when trying to take a hold of stage control. It could just be not getting comfy with the controls (as if I ever will), but I would like to think that part of it is just his awkward movement. His grab is awful and a lot of his moves have awful range. I'll be playing around with the character a lot more but so far it's feeling iffy to me.

image.jpg

Essentially follows the previous format. Marth is Marth/Lucina until I get some playtime to decide which one feels better. Remember kids, Pick a Top Tier™

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

red doe????

i dont rly pick mains except meta knight i just have a variety of chars i like to play. second row are auxiliary mons & 2 newfags ill try

Announcement: Originally, the pic of the day was only supposed to continue for about two months, but I've ended up posting pictures until even today. The 3DS version has already been released in Japan, so I would like to talk about how future posts will be handled. First, I will not talk about hidden features until the game is released overseas. On the other hand, I definitely will talk about them after the game is released abroad. In addition, I am planning to continue making posts at least until the Wii U version is released. I haven't decided if I'll go by the Japanese version release or the release of versions abroad, but the point is that I'll continue posting for a little bit longer. Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks.

Pic of the day. These two are a haunting pair. You can only attack Gastly using items, but the Ghost has a perfect guard and reflects your attacks. When you see a Ghost, make sure you use your grab. If you're playing with Diddy Kong, his Monkey Flip should work, too.

RODAN

Banned deucer.

u kno the drill, top row is dudes i wanna main bot row is other shit i wanna play

maybe i forgot the duck hunt dong but who knos

Last edited:

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Need to get pics.

Mains: Ganondorf / Bowser / Ike / Greninja / Meta Knight / Little Mac
Will try: Zard / Link / Marth / Shulk / Dr. Mario / Robin / Palutena / Pit / DK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)