The Anime / Manga Thread (MK2) | Beware Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya... anyone?

The animation effects are great. (Rarely seen poses, smooth fighting scenes, etc)
Fighting scenes are epic.

Love the facial expressions too.

Also, MAGIC, lol.
I like the background of the world they are in. It's well planned and constructed.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
“We could have a situation where millions of Canadian citizens will find themselves in violation of serious laws merely for watching television and we don’t have nearly enough prisons to house them all. What is this, the U.S.?”
MURICA

anyone liking Akame ga Kill? Just picked it up, and I must say it shoots you through the la-de-da usual slow introductions rather quickly to get to the meat and potatoes. Not sure if this means they won't be getting a second season or if they just have so much plot to get through that their character development may suffer.
Also, ERMAHGERD BLACK BULLET THO.

That flower prank scene felt like it came straight out of Nichijou and I couldn't be happier. The hallucination with Kashima drawing stick figures also made me lose it. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is amazing and probably easy AOTS.

anyone liking Akame ga Kill? Just picked it up, and I must say it shoots you through the la-de-da usual slow introductions rather quickly to get to the meat and potatoes. Not sure if this means they won't be getting a second season or if they just have so much plot to get through that their character development may suffer.
Also, ERMAHGERD BLACK BULLET THO.
i was going to take this seriously and explain why the akame ga kill anime isn't as good as the manga, but then you said black bullet was good so i gave up

Last edited:
there's a lot of mixed opinions around the tokyo ghoul finale (mainly between manga readers and show watchers) but from someone who's never read the manga, I really loved the finale. literally the only complaint I had is that we sorta stopped in the middle of an arc, but it's obviously setting up for a second season and i'm totally fine with that

the pacing probably could have been done a little better but there aren't many spots before where the ended where it'd be appropriate to just stop the first season

Have to say, someone at Pierrot really put in some amazing work when it comes to Ghoul. Focusing on the themes, dropping filler, cramming this last arc into eps 9-11 (which were admittedly unavoidably bad) so it can end on what is probably the highest note of the manga when it comes to Ken's development... yeah, this was a great adaptation. Gives me weird thoughts such as "why didn't these guys do Aldnoah".

btw I would wager the only thing they're "setting up for" is more popularity for the manga. I don't see them making a second season and I probably wouldn't watch it if it happens anyway, see above for "why".

They fucked up the tarot symbolism shit/10 adaption.

btw I would wager the only thing they're "setting up for" is more popularity for the manga. I don't see them making a second season and I probably wouldn't watch it if it happens anyway, see above for "why".
The manga ended and the 2nd season was already confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)