Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking for an Axew spitback, must be jolly and male with IVs: 31/31/x/x/31/x (31 in HP, Atk and special def), If he already knows Dragon Dance better also don't care about ability.

I'm offering one of this pokemons:

Honedge, Quiet male 31/31/31/x/31/31 with No Guard
Noibat, Timid Female 31/x/31/x/31/31 With Frisk
Aron, Adamant Female 31/31/31/x/x/31 With Sturdy

All of them are japanese spitbacks so you can Masuda Method with them.

If interested PM me!

edit: new page

What egg moves/tutor moves are desired for knock off mamoswine?
It sucks that ice shard is a pre-evo only move but swinub can't be taught knock off. So I basically have to reserve 1 slot for ice shard and 1 for knock off.
I am debating between the following for the last two moves:
egg moves: icicle crash, icicle spear
tutor moves: SR, superpower, (endeavor)

Togekiss isn't legal in VGC 2014. Only pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex (Central Kalos, Coastal Kalos, and Mountain Kalos pokedexes) are legal to use in VGC 2014. They will most likely be using this format until ORAS comes out, and will change it then. It isn't worth speculating on teams for the next VGC format until we know what the rules are going to be. Amoonguss, which is legal in VGC 2014, might be a good replacement.

Good luck!
Crap I forgot Togepi's line wasn't in the Kalosdex. Well I can still do Battle Spot Doubles with it at least. But thanks for that tibit.

What egg moves/tutor moves are desired for knock off mamoswine?
It sucks that ice shard is a pre-evo only move but swinub can't be taught knock off. So I basically have to reserve 1 slot for ice shard and 1 for knock off.
I am debating between the following for the last two moves:
egg moves: icicle crash, icicle spear
tutor moves: SR, superpower, (endeavor)
Since it's Knock Off I assume it's going to be LO offense? For that set, I'd vote Icicle Crash and Superpower.

Looking for female spitbacks of the following (nature, IVs, and Egg Moves don't matter):
Premier Ball Rampardos
Friend Ball Vileplume
Lure Ball Kingdra
Level Ball Houndoom
Level Ball Slaking
Dream Ball Lilligant
Lure Ball Heracross
Fast Ball Pikachu

In addition, if you have either a Ditto or Chansey Friend Safari and are ok with adding me, please let me know! (Please don't offer the Pokemon themselves, I need the Safaris only)
I can offer Apricorn ball spitbacks, EV training services, some BP items, and more. PM me if interested ^ ^

Last edited:
Looking for female spitbacks of the following (nature, IVs, and Egg Moves don't matter):
Premier Ball Rampardos
Friend Ball Vileplume
Lure Ball Kingdra
Level Ball Houndoom
Level Ball Slaking
Dream Ball Lilligant
Lure Ball Heracross
Fast Ball Pikachu

In addition, if you have either a Ditto or Chansey Friend Safari and are ok with adding me, please let me know! (Please don't offer the Pokemon themselves, I need the Safaris only)
I can offer Apricorn ball spitbacks, EV training services, some BP items, and more. PM me if interested ^ ^
I can help with level ball Houndoor, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)