The Ubers Open III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
aim YOU FUCKIN NEWB IOYWEFPYQGEROIFHQOEIVHQN!@#$%^&*( ... rofl jk i <3 you. I lost 0-2 vs joey gud fites. rip CM xerneas

The move, Baton Pass, will be banned for the duration of this tournament. This does not reflect or imply any changes in the official Ubers ruleset.
Official tournaments always use the standard tier lists/rules, so unless Baton Pass gets banned from Ubers as a whole, it will remain unbanned for the rest of this tournament.

So, Baton Pass is NOT banned in this Open (although you're better off not using it ;])

Official tournaments always use the standard tier lists/rules, so unless Baton Pass gets banned from Ubers as a whole, it will remain unbanned for the rest of this tournament.

So, Baton Pass is NOT banned in this Open (although you're better off not using it ;])
BP suspect after ubers open confirmed IMO

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
confirming, RIP playoff chances (what little i had left) :'(

because I probably made an error

If you could link your posts and screencap the vms that'd be hot (otherwise I'll check them out myself, the non-lazy way, I guess)

i posted activity and still got eliminated? how so >_>
Yep, I did mess up. I had you marked for extension but when I was making the brackets I jsut put in meru's name for simplicity sake and then forgot to add yours when making the post.

So you should be playing Meru I'll give you guys an extra extension since it was my fault. I'll also extend the follow up game with KratosMana if need be. Your deadline will be Saturday at 11:59 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)