Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

I guess I'll do mine.

Mains: Wii Fit Trainer / Dark Pit / ZSS / Peach / maybe Shiek
Want to Play: Toon Link / Zelda / Pikachu / Jigglypuff / Olimar / Bowser Jr. / Palutena

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mains: Pikachu / Ike / Bowser / Greninja / Charizard / Pit / Kirby
Want To Try Out: Lucina / Palutena / Sonic / Link / Robin / Falco / Bowser Jr.

I really need to learn how to play this game. Apparently people block and stuff? All I know is how to button mash, that was my strategy in Smash Bros 64.

Mains: Sheik / Marth / Yoshi / Ike / Meta Knight
Will try: Greninja / Robin / Kirby / Dr. Mario / Pit / Link / Bowser Jr. (only if one of his alts has a taunt involving a really troll laugh)

Last edited:

Second row is backups/old ones I used to play in SSBM/things I'd like to pick up again if some of the top row don't pan out. I'd also like to give a couple of others a whirl just for interest's sake (ROSALINA) and I could see myself playing Shulk.

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'll probably be starting with Game and Watch / Kirby / Bowser because they're my Brawl mains, but I'll be playing every character extensively because I wouldn't mind having a decent overall skill level with everyone. I dropped the ball on that with most of the game but I've been improving overall with each game.

Mains: Fox, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Toon Link and maybe Samus if she is as good as she was in Melee
Will try: Everything else

Bowser, ROB, and Pikachu were my Brawl mains. Dedede and Pokemon Trainer (Charizard) were secondaries. Greninja, Robin, and DHD are the new characters I'm most excited to play as, and Morton is the best koopa.

how is everyone making theirs look so neat >_>

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Weirdly, I only stick to one or two characters. I'm 100% maining Villager, with one of the FE characters (Lucina, Robin, or Marth, in order of interest) being my secondary. I've just been excited about Villager for so long, and I love playing as him so much in the demo that I doubt I'll branch out much. :heart:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Weirdly, I only stick to one or two characters. I'm 100% maining Villager, with one of the FE characters (Lucina, Robin, or Marth, in order of interest) being my secondary. I've just been excited about Villager for so long, and I love playing as him so much in the demo that I doubt I'll branch out much. :heart:
I was the same way until I started doing a bit better at tournaments. Once I got better at the games I got comfier with using a wider cast of characters to suit my needs.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was the same way until I started doing a bit better at tournaments. Once I got better at the games I got comfier with using a wider cast of characters to suit my needs.
My playing as only two characters doesn't have anything to do with my skill level. I can play other characters well (I watch a lot of video and read about all the tech), it's just that I love certain games/characters so much that I want to play as them as much as possible.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Don't care about doing the "roster" thing, who knows if I'll ever be not-poor enough to play anyway. :[ WFT is still mai waifu still but hoenstly I'm not picking and choosing until I play around with 'em and see who I like. In other news, looks like I finally have to face the music that the Duck Hunt Dog is literally, actually in the game.

I bet the Peach bug had nothing to do with people pulling turnips at the start of the match and everything to do with pulling random Beam Swords / Bob-Ombs. (Is Mr. Saturn still in the game?)

Stellar

of the Distant Past
Don't care about doing the "roster" thing, who knows if I'll ever be not-poor enough to play anyway. :[ WFT is still mai waifu still but hoenstly I'm not picking and choosing until I play around with 'em and see who I like. In other news, looks like I finally have to face the music that the Duck Hunt Dog is literally, actually in the game.

I bet the Peach bug had nothing to do with people pulling turnips at the start of the match and everything to do with pulling random Beam Swords / Bob-Ombs. (Is Mr. Saturn still in the game?)
Mr. Saturn is still in the game. He now completely breaks shields in one hit when thrown.

I can't be positive until I actually play everyone, but I'm pretty sure this is who I will play.
Mains: Palutena / Lucina / Link / Luigi
Secondary/Try: Dark Pit / DHD / Robin / Peach / Zelda / ZSS

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'll play Samus, I think she will be a PRIME choice.

Joke aside I'll play Little Mac and Captian Falcon as my mains and Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario as my secondaries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)