XY RU Immune (RU First-timer, stuck at 1350)

At a Glance:

Introduction:
I was mainly playing OU/UU in Gen VI and I haven't cared much about other tiers, but after playing on UU with my new team for a while, I discovered that 4 of the mons on my UU team are actually RU/NU mons. Then, I decided to change my team a bit to try out the RU tier. The results are surprisingly well, with me getting 11 straight wins from the start. Of course, I begin to lose when I reach around 1300ELO since I'm really not familiar with the RU metagame right now. So, I would like to seek some help on my team to see if it has some major flaws like being weak to any top threats. As a reference, the original UU team was
. The idea of the original team and this RU team is the same: immunities. I made sure every mon on the team has an immunity to a certain type while covering most type resistance at the same time. This feature allows me to scout a lot better so I implemented 3 VoltTurn mons on it. Shiftry, VA Lanturn and Moltres makes a decent FWG core as well.​
Team:

Weezing @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Fire Blast
RH Weezing is an amazing physical wall and provides nice TS support so that my team can beat stall more easily. Sludge Bomb is for the Fairies and Grass-types, while Fire Blast can hit through Steels (Doublade, Physical Cobalion, Escavalier and Durant) who thinks they can set up on me. I'm using Fire Blast over WoW because I do not want to be set-up bait for Sub users. It's important to keep Weezing alive or else things like Virizion shits all over my team.

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch​

This CM Cobalion is a set after serious thought. CM VS may seem a strange move, but it is actually a really useful and suitable set for my team. VS serves at least 3 purposes: hit Fletch and Water types hard, scout, and disguise my Cobalion as a common hazard setter. VoltTurn is a focus of my team synergy, and I just cannot live without it. However, I also need a lure for physical walls so that I can sweep late-game with my two Dark-type mons much easier. In reality, my Cobalion perfectly performs its job of scouting, and when I reveal CM the opponent is often caught off guard so I can easily get 2 boosts which makes Cobalion so hard to check. I didn't go for max speed because I have mons on my team to beat the faster ones. In fact, I'm thinking if I should make the Cobalion more slower (now it exceeds base 100 max) in exchange for more bulk. But since Cob is already taking hits quite well I think I'm gonna leave it like this.
EDIT: 232 Speed EVs to outspeed Delphox and Mismagius.

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 40 HP / 204 SpA / 252 SpD / 12 Spd
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Heal Bell
- Ice Beam​

Lanturn is the second most important mon on my team after Weezing, in defensive terms. It takes Special hits well enough, and it absorbs VS and blocks Jolteons like a boss. Heal Bell is needed to overcome Scald burns and Toxic, Ice Beam is for Gligar and Rotom-Mow.

EDIT: 40 HP EVs to get to 401HP, SpA to OHKO Standard Rhyperior. Max out SpD and the rest are put to speed. Since Lanturn is hardly taking any physical hits, I did not invest any Defence EVs.

Moltres @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power [Grass]​

Scarf Moltres is the primary lead for my team. Indeed it does not prevent SR too well but its high SpA can prove useful is many circumstances given my team is not really designated for the RU environment. HP Grass is for things like Rhyperior, Omastar and a more reliable option against Sharpedo and Clawitzer. It's a shame I couldn't make use of Moltres' Defog and bulk in this Scarf set but I really need a scarfer on my team. Compared to Cobalion, Moltres' HP is less valuable so there's that.

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpA / 192 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Crunch
- Poison Jab​

Sharpedo replaces Mega Absol on my old team as a mixed sweeper. Mega Absol does a much better job in bouncing status + Sucker Punch, crippling with Knock Off, and adding a surprise factor with moves like Iron Tail/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. However, Sharpedo kills with much more ease in RU than Absol in UU when sweeping alone. Sharpedo has Speed Boost, better special power with STAB+LO, and resists Aqua Jet to add to the list.

Talking about the moveset, I DETEST Protect. Protect gives away momentum like crazy and Sharpedo just do not have the slot for it since it's suffering 4MSS so much already. Poison Jab beats Aromatisse and Slurpuff after some prior damage and it also punishes Virizion who thinks it can tank an Ice Beam. We still need Ice Beam for Golbat, Druddigon, Tangrowth and Braviary though.

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Defog

Shifty replaces Cacturne as the answer to bulky Waters and a priority user on my team. Although Shiftry cannot absorb Scald, it doesn't mind being burned since it can still use Leaf Storm to kill those waters. Moreover, it provides nice Defog support to help out Moltres.

Past members:

Cacturne @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Superpower​

Cacturne is a replacement of SD Toxicroak who shares the same job of beating bulky waters, priority and setup sweeping as a winning solution. Now, Cacturne is one of the dual-Dark sweeping core of my team. It deals solid damage after one SD and Sucker Punch still hits so hard without the boost. I decided to use Lefties instead of LO because I want to improve Cacturne's survivability. Sure, it's not like Cacturne can take more than one hit anyways but without Defog/Spin support I just can't afford that hazards and LO damage stacking up. I'm not using Drain Punch without LO.

Problems to solve/Major threats atm:
Exploud
is really annoying. Specs Boomburst blows through anything, doing ~60% to Cobalion, but 3 mons outspeed it and Cacturne can sacrifice after a Sucker Punch in an attempt to wear it down. If it is Scarfed then Lanturn and Cobalion can share their job of beating Exploud together.
Slowking could be a major threat if it stays on anything other than the Dark-types. Scald can 2HKO Sharpedo and may potentially burn it. Fire Blast takes care of Cacturne who resists both of its STABs.
EVs are arbitrary. I'm sure there are better spreads on Lanturn/Weezing so please leave an advice if you have any :)

Last edited:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey dude, this is an interesting team, but there are probably some ways to make it better.

First off, Lanturn's EV spread is in fact inefficient. Because of the way Lanturn's base stats work, investing in HP actually does very little to increase its bulk further, and 252/252+ takes almost as much as 0/252+. For this reason, i suggest you try out an EV spread of 40 HP / 252 Defense / 216 Special Defense with a Calm Nature on your Lanturn. This increases your overall bulk quite a bit and gives you (iirc) a Leftovers number. If you end up struggling a lot with Delphox, i'd also suggest running Thunder Wave over Ice Beam on Lanturn, which would let you slow it down for the rest of the team to deal with while taking any hit at +1.

Secondly, there's actually a really easy fix to your entry hazards problem, and that's to use Defog Shiftry over Cacturne. Shiftry pretty much functions the same way that Cacturne does, and its better Speed and access to high BP moves such as Knock Off and Leaf Storm help it keep up with Cacturne offensively despite having lower raw stats, and it can, of course, use Defog to support its team unlike the cactus. Shiftry's ability to force switches with its solid power and access to Sucker Punch give it plenty of opportunities to clear away entry hazards with Defog, and it matches up well against pretty much all of Moltres's common checks (Slowking, Lanturn, Alomomola, Rhyperior), making it the perfect offensive teammate for the fire bird.

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Leaf Storm
- Defog

It also came to my attention that your team lacks Stealth Rock, but once again there's a pretty easy fix to this, and that's to try out a Stealth Rock Gligar over Weezing. Gligar can wall the vast majority of the things that Weezing can while setting up Stealth Rock for your team, and also comes with a few other goodies such as reliable recovery in the form of Roost, and access to U-turn to give you another Volturn user. Of course running Gligar opens you up to Virizion a little bit, but U-turning out into Scarf Moltres should help out quite a bit with this, and you can always run Acrobatics over U-turn if you really feel vulnerable to it. Gligar also happens to pair up really well with Lanturn by pure coincidence.

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Roost

Lastly, i know you said you dislike it, but i'd heavily advise trying Protect on Sharpedo somewhere. The ability to get an extra Speed boost during a sweep while scouting for priority is absolutely invaluable, and i really don't think Sharpedo struggles with 4mss as much as you think. Not to mention it gives you another backup way to revenge kill big threats to your team such as Delphox and Virizion in a pinch. If you use Protect, i'd most likely go either full physical with Waterfall/Crunch/Poison Jab or Zen Headbutt), or full special with Hydro Pump/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam.

As for Exploud and Slowking, i think you can most likely play around both of those pretty well :).

hope i helped!

Molk's rate already solved most of your team's problems but i'd like to suggest you an alternative if you don't like them.
First of all using Defog Golbat in Weezing's spot gives you a reliable Defogger, Ground/Toxic immunity, and U-turn that can really help Moltres.

Golbat @ Eviolite
Ability: Infiltrator
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

With that suggestion, however, your team becomes a bit prone to Doublade (unless lol hypnosis) so i suggest you to run Support SR Cobalion over your Calm Mind one. You can still Volt Switch for momentum and stop Fletchinder, and Alomomola too with Taunt (and prevent Doublade from setting up granting a nice revenge kill with Moltres) basically granting a free switch to Cacturne via volt switch (or get momentum if they switch, a great tradeoff).

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Other little things i'd like to suggest is Toxic over Ice beam on Lanturn (with Molk's spread) as Ice beam is really weak against any target bar Tangrowth and Toxic can help putting Slowking on a timer and whatnot in addition to hitting stuff like Cress and Meloetta on the switch in.
You should also probably use Aqua Jet on Sharpedo if you don't really like Protect as it can help picking off weakened faster threats (Cinccino, Delphox, Jolteon) at worst without leaving you completely helpless.

I agree with everything Molk said in his rate, but there are a couple changes I would also make on top of those, both to Cobalion. Cobalion really needs max speed to reach its full potential in RU, because its speed tier is so good. Losing to other Cobalion, Virizion, and Delphox is definitely not worth the extra bit of bulk. Also, while it sounds a bit odd, HP Ghost usually works better than volt switch on CM cobalion, since Doublade, Slowking (Volt Switch hits this but just forces you out), and Delphox are all hit by it and are huge threats in RU right now. Additionally, its ability to lure in Cobalion's most popular counter, Doublade, and beat it is one of the best things about CM Cobalion.

also oml you guys rate all the teams before I can get to them, there are so few RU teams posted as it is ;_;

Hey dude, this is an interesting team, but there are probably some ways to make it better.

First off, Lanturn's EV spread is in fact inefficient. Because of the way Lanturn's base stats work, investing in HP actually does very little to increase its bulk further, and 252/252+ takes almost as much as 0/252+. For this reason, i suggest you try out an EV spread of 40 HP / 252 Defense / 216 Special Defense with a Calm Nature on your Lanturn. This increases your overall bulk quite a bit and gives you (iirc) a Leftovers number. If you end up struggling a lot with Delphox, i'd also suggest running Thunder Wave over Ice Beam on Lanturn, which would let you slow it down for the rest of the team to deal with while taking any hit at +1.

Secondly, there's actually a really easy fix to your entry hazards problem, and that's to use Defog Shiftry over Cacturne. Shiftry pretty much functions the same way that Cacturne does, and its better Speed and access to high BP moves such as Knock Off and Leaf Storm help it keep up with Cacturne offensively despite having lower raw stats, and it can, of course, use Defog to support its team unlike the cactus. Shiftry's ability to force switches with its solid power and access to Sucker Punch give it plenty of opportunities to clear away entry hazards with Defog, and it matches up well against pretty much all of Moltres's common checks (Slowking, Lanturn, Alomomola, Rhyperior), making it the perfect offensive teammate for the fire bird.

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Leaf Storm
- Defog

It also came to my attention that your team lacks Stealth Rock, but once again there's a pretty easy fix to this, and that's to try out a Stealth Rock Gligar over Weezing. Gligar can wall the vast majority of the things that Weezing can while setting up Stealth Rock for your team, and also comes with a few other goodies such as reliable recovery in the form of Roost, and access to U-turn to give you another Volturn user. Of course running Gligar opens you up to Virizion a little bit, but U-turning out into Scarf Moltres should help out quite a bit with this, and you can always run Acrobatics over U-turn if you really feel vulnerable to it. Gligar also happens to pair up really well with Lanturn by pure coincidence.

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Roost

Lastly, i know you said you dislike it, but i'd heavily advise trying Protect on Sharpedo somewhere. The ability to get an extra Speed boost during a sweep while scouting for priority is absolutely invaluable, and i really don't think Sharpedo struggles with 4mss as much as you think. Not to mention it gives you another backup way to revenge kill big threats to your team such as Delphox and Virizion in a pinch. If you use Protect, i'd most likely go either full physical with Waterfall/Crunch/Poison Jab or Zen Headbutt), or full special with Hydro Pump/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam.

As for Exploud and Slowking, i think you can most likely play around both of those pretty well :).

hope i helped!
Thank you for your help!

I agree with you that my Lanturn spread is not so efficient, and I could run less HP EVs on it. But instead of investing into Defence, could I invest more EVs into SpA or Spd? I don't really feel like Lanturn is taking any physical hits so I believe I don't need to give it any Def EVs, and at the same time I'm quite disappointed at the power of Lanturn's attacking moves. How much SpA do you suggest my Lanturn run? I know nothing about the RU metagame still so I'm not really sure what I need a 2/3HKO on :P Anyways, I found that 20 EVs allow me to KO Sharpedo and KO Gligar with Scald+Ice Beam, 204 EVs allow me to OHKO 212HP Solid Rock Rhyperior with Scald.

My proposed new spread will be 40 HP / 204 SpA / 252 SpD / 12 Spd, with Calm nature.

Defog Shiftry is a fantastic idea! Although it takes away the Scald immunity from my team, it can still Leaf Storm to kill those waters and Lanturn can heal off its burn later. Defog also helps out Moltres a whole bunch. Definitely going to try it out!

As for SR Gligar, I don't think I'm going to need SR that much to remove the only Fairy resist on my team. Sorry for asking but is Stealth Rock support really that important in the RU metagame? From the 1630 stats from last month, only Delphox and Moltres in the top 20 are weak to SR. My previous team faired well in UU with those Fire-types all over so I think I won't miss SR too much on this team hopefully. One more U-Turn on my team is extremely attempting though, and Acrobatics make Gligar a much much better counter to Fighting-types unlike Weezing whose best bet to damage Fighting types is by Rocky Helmet. So I'll still consider using Gligar, maybe with Defog instead of SR (so that I can maybe run SD/Superpower on Shiftry). However, if that's so I'd need to find another answer to Aromatisse and Slurpuff...

The Sharpedo problem... I really couldn't afford replacing any move on Sharpedo, not that I can think of, so it will have to settle :(

Thank you again for all your useful suggestions!

Molk's rate already solved most of your team's problems but i'd like to suggest you an alternative if you don't like them.
First of all using Defog Golbat in Weezing's spot gives you a reliable Defogger, Ground/Toxic immunity, and U-turn that can really help Moltres.

Golbat @ Eviolite
Ability: Infiltrator
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

With that suggestion, however, your team becomes a bit prone to Doublade (unless lol hypnosis) so i suggest you to run Support SR Cobalion over your Calm Mind one. You can still Volt Switch for momentum and stop Fletchinder, and Alomomola too with Taunt (and prevent Doublade from setting up granting a nice revenge kill with Moltres) basically granting a free switch to Cacturne via volt switch (or get momentum if they switch, a great tradeoff).

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Other little things i'd like to suggest is Toxic over Ice beam on Lanturn (with Molk's spread) as Ice beam is really weak against any target bar Tangrowth and Toxic can help putting Slowking on a timer and whatnot in addition to hitting stuff like Cress and Meloetta on the switch in.
You should also probably use Aqua Jet on Sharpedo if you don't really like Protect as it can help picking off weakened faster threats (Cinccino, Delphox, Jolteon) at worst without leaving you completely helpless.
The Golbat suggestion is great! I seems it can really benefit my team by Defog+U-turn, while having better survivability than Weezing with Roost. I've never used it before though so I'll comment after I tried it out.

CM Cobalion is an important physical wall lure, as I said in the op, but its fast Taunt could still be useful for me as it allows me to prevent hazards while giving me a good lead other than Moltres. But for the time being, I don't think I'm going to switch to physical Cobalion. Maybe I'll change my mind later when I've got some changes to my team though!

Lanturn's Ice Beam is the least used move for sure, but why use Toxic if I have Toxic Spikes support already? Anyways, imma try using Toxic with the Golbat suggestion that you've recommended to see how it works :)

Thanks for the help!
I agree with everything Molk said in his rate, but there are a couple changes I would also make on top of those, both to Cobalion. Cobalion really needs max speed to reach its full potential in RU, because its speed tier is so good. Losing to other Cobalion, Virizion, and Delphox is definitely not worth the extra bit of bulk. Also, while it sounds a bit odd, HP Ghost usually works bettefr than volt switch on CM cobalion, since Doublade, Slowking (Volt Switch hits this but just forces you out), and Delphox are all hit by it and are huge threats in RU right now. Additionally, its ability to lure in Cobalion's most popular counter, Doublade, and beat it is one of the best things about CM Cobalion.

also oml you guys rate all the teams before I can get to them, there are so few RU teams posted as it is ;_;
You're totally right about the speed EVs of Cobalion! As I said in the OP I wasn't familiar with the RU metagame so I have no idea how important it is to outspeed Delphox.

HP Ghost is really useful for Delphox and Doublade which hard walls me, but HP Ghost still fails to 2HKO both of them so I'd better just VS out. Fletchinder is also a concern if I drop VS. Still, I appreciate your advice!

Thank you for your help!

I agree with you that my Lanturn spread is not so efficient, and I could run less HP EVs on it. But instead of investing into Defence, could I invest more EVs into SpA or Spd? I don't really feel like Lanturn is taking any physical hits so I believe I don't need to give it any Def EVs, and at the same time I'm quite disappointed at the power of Lanturn's attacking moves. How much SpA do you suggest my Lanturn run? I know nothing about the RU metagame still so I'm not really sure what I need a 2/3HKO on :P Anyways, I found that 20 EVs allow me to KO Sharpedo and KO Gligar with Scald+Ice Beam, 204 EVs allow me to OHKO 212HP Solid Rock Rhyperior with Scald.

My proposed new spread will be 40 HP / 204 SpA / 252 SpD / 12 Spd, with Calm nature.

Defog Shiftry is a fantastic idea! Although it takes away the Scald immunity from my team, it can still Leaf Storm to kill those waters and Lanturn can heal off its burn later. Defog also helps out Moltres a whole bunch. Definitely going to try it out!

As for SR Gligar, I don't think I'm going to need SR that much to remove the only Fairy resist on my team. Sorry for asking but is Stealth Rock support really that important in the RU metagame? From the 1630 stats from last month, only Delphox and Moltres in the top 20 are weak to SR. My previous team faired well in UU with those Fire-types all over so I think I won't miss SR too much on this team hopefully. One more U-Turn on my team is extremely attempting though, and Acrobatics make Gligar a much much better counter to Fighting-types unlike Weezing whose best bet to damage Fighting types is by Rocky Helmet. So I'll still consider using Gligar, maybe with Defog instead of SR (so that I can maybe run SD/Superpower on Shiftry). However, if that's so I'd need to find another answer to Aromatisse and Slurpuff...

The Sharpedo problem... I really couldn't afford replacing any move on Sharpedo, not that I can think of, so it will have to settle :(

The Golbat suggestion is great! I seems it can really benefit my team by Defog+U-turn, while having better survivability than Weezing with Roost. I've never used it before though so I'll comment after I tried it out.

CM Cobalion is an important physical wall lure, as I said in the op, but its fast Taunt could still be useful for me as it allows me to prevent hazards while giving me a good lead other than Moltres. But for the time being, I don't think I'm going to switch to physical Cobalion. Maybe I'll change my mind later when I've got some changes to my team though!

Lanturn's Ice Beam is the least used move for sure, but why use Toxic if I have Toxic Spikes support already? Anyways, imma try using Toxic with the Golbat suggestion that you've recommended to see how it works :)

Thanks for the help!

You're totally right about the speed EVs of Cobalion! As I said in the OP I wasn't familiar with the RU metagame so I have no idea how important it is to outspeed Delphox.

HP Ghost is really useful for Delphox and Doublade which hard walls me, but HP Ghost still fails to 2HKO both of them so I'd better just VS out. Fletchinder is also a concern if I drop VS. Still, I appreciate your advice!
Nah, SR is really important to have on every competitive team, but RU especially has threats like Moltres, Delphox, and Fletchinder. You have Lanturn which fares well against these Pokemon, but with no reliable recovery you really need SR to wear them down, since they're huge threats in this metagame.

As for Cobalion, you should really just bump your spread up to 252 Speed, as 24 EVs in HP gives you a minuscule 5 more points of HP than 4 HP EVs, which will likely never matter in an actual game, while not tying with other musketeers can easily cost you games as they're both really common. Also, HP Ghost 2HKOes Doublade at +1 while it can't 2HKO you back (Sacred Sword is really awful on Doublade, so you don't really need to worry about it). Doublade is the most common and one of the best Pokemon in RU, and is also a foolproof switch-in to every other Cobalion set, so HP Ghost is far more useful than anything else you can run in the last slot, trust me.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for your help!

Thanks for the help!

Yes, Stealth Rock is very important in the RU metagame (and in any tier really), Moltres and Delphox might be the only Pokemon in the top 20 that are weak to it, but as Magnemite mentioned they're two of the absolute most threatening Pokemon in the tier, you might have Lanturn to hold them back for a little bit, but its lack of recovery means it can't do so forever, and Stealth Rock will really help with dealing with them even if Lanturn is weakened etc. Fletchinder isn't in the top 20, but it's still a pretty threatening mon believe it or not thanks to priority Acrobatics. As for the fairy-type issue, the only common fairy-types in RU are Aromatisse and Whimsicott, the former of which is easily set up on by Cobalion, while the latter hates having a Moltres in its face. Slurpuff is pretty threatening, but not very common and overall pretty challenging to set up without dual screens support atm (also Moltres still resists Fairy-type moves although it just stalemates with Aromatisse :x).

As for Lanturn's EV spread, just remember that you're losing the ability to Psyshocks from both Delphox and Slowking if you do that :x, and that most Rhyperior in RU run more investment than just 212 HP.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)