Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

Also, would people actually be interested in Swords Dance Qwilfish if I were to do a giveaway with one? I know Kabutops is better, but I feel like RNGing one for the sake of novelty and because Qwilfish is cooler

Qwilfish only gets SD in Gen 3, meaning no Intimidate.
I'd participate :)

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
keep or toss?

Zygarde - #718 (Careful) : 31 / 25 / 31 / 10 / 31 / 31

IVs confirmed, planning to keep because it's been hell for 4 weeks and because Atk is the stat I was less concerned for the Coil set, thoughts?

keep or toss?

Zygarde - #718 (Careful) : 31 / 25 / 31 / 10 / 31 / 31

IVs confirmed, planning to keep because it's been hell for 4 weeks and because Atk is the stat I was less concerned for the Coil set, thoughts?
Depends on the ball, if it's something aesthetically pleasing but with a low catch rate (Nest, Lux) I would probably cave in and keep after 4 weeks, Dusk/Master I would toss.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also bumping to this page: anyone available for a shiny value check? Would like to know mine
If you still need this done, I'm adding you now. Just send me any junk Pokémon (that you don't want back) from the OT in question (name and ID must show in the summary screen, so it can't be an egg or from a trade). :)

Edit: Sorry, was reading on phone, didn't see it was now added to your signature. [Added you to the list :).]

Last edited:
I can do this, adding you now. Just send me any junk Pokémon (that you don't want back) from the OT in question (name and ID must show in the summary screen, so it can't be an egg or from a trade). :)

[Shamelessly quoting myself from earlier.]
My fc is 3325-3689-1178 ign Carl.

LF: Timid HP Ice(31/e/30/31/31/31) OR Naïve HP Ice (30/31/30/31/31/31 or hex flawless) OR Jolly (31/31/31/x/31/31) Prankster Thundurus. Naïve and jolly must be able to be tutored/already have specific tutor moves (knock off a must)
Would actually be willing to trade for all 3 if anyone has them. CMT for offers and PM me what you might like. Shiny and matching ball a plus, but not necessary.

Edit: For real with this this guy below me? >_< We have very similar tastes trikx lol
Edit2: got offered a timid but would still take the other 2 as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)