Gen 6 ORAS Ubers Cute-Ability Ranking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you are going to make an exception rank, at least be somewhat relevant with it and have it be the place for all of the previously viable Pokemon from past gens. Introducing a rank to stick things like mega garde and vespiquen destroys the whole novelty of a thread like this, which is how silly it is to be organizing the Ubers titans based on cuteness.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think if you are going to make an exception rank, at least be somewhat relevant with it and have it be the place for all of the previously viable Pokemon from past gens. Introducing a rank to stick things like mega garde and vespiquen destroys the whole novelty of a thread like this, which is how silly it is to be organizing the Ubers titans based on cuteness.
Does anyone else have opinions on this.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Added:
Giratina-A to B (For some reason a lot of people supported this)
Salamence to A-
Reshiram to A+

Changed Furai rank to cute Pokemon that were viable in previous generations but not in XY based on Melee Mewtwo's suggestion.

I was thinking about nominating Shuckle, then I decided not to since it's BL2, then I remembered that it does have an Ubers analysis, so here we go!

Shuckle for A rank.

Shuckle is an adorable blob trapped inside an adorable shell with holes in it. It's a very important Pokemon for supporting the cuteness of other Pokemon by making sure each and every monster on the opposing side is trapped by its cute webs and rocks, making even Ferrothorn cute in comparison to opposing monsters. Because of its Sturdy ability, it's also cute enough to take many ridiculously cute attacks; only Mama-Kangaskhan can prevent it from showing off how adorable it is. However, the reason I'm not nominating it for H rank is because it does have two major flaws. First, it's easily Taunted into doing un-cute things like attacking or switching. However, this is mitigated by certain held items; Shuckle will nearly always get a chance to support its cute allies with a Mental Herb. Next, as a cute support Pokemon, it's forced to rely on other teammates who might not be as cute, which is why you should use other cute teammates like Groudon who would appreciate the support to shine even further. However, entire teams are built around utilizing Shuckle's cuteness to the max, so it could very well become H under that condition.

Just look at it.

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Representing RU by nominating fellow RU Pokemon Wobbufet (LOL) for A-/A Rank. Even though it's more niche compared to the other Shadow Tag Pokemon, it's way cuter than both of them (clumsiness is adorable <3), as you can see both in the following images and in its character:

bs, kyogre isn't ugly at all. Just look at pokeamie pic wreckdra posted earlier. Kyogre is easily as cute as groudon, you can even tell by some of the pictures that were posted in groudon's favor.

bs, kyogre isn't ugly at all. Just look at pokeamie pic wreckdra posted earlier. Kyogre is easily as cute as groudon, you can even tell by some of the pictures that were posted in groudon's favor.
That pokeamie pic isn't really that cute, it just creeps me out. Weird ass teeth. And Groudon probably isn't that cute either.

I dare you to try and find a cute pic of Glalie, that will defy your rule about all pokemon having cute fan art. Tomahawk

And technically I said that fan art of any Pokémon can be cute, not that there is cute fan art of every Pokémon.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
And Groudon probably isn't that cute either.
His big glorious smile is a mark confidence and reassurance, both of which are incredibly cute. I could go on to talk about his ability to attract so many grass and fire types, being the master of the land (who will be the one to tame him?) and so on. There's more to cuteness than just looks, and like Melee Mewtwo has said the novelty of this thread is how absurd it is.

Kyogre's a pretty swell guy. He's aware of the rising prices of water and the third world countries that can't find anything clean, if there's any water at all. He provides all those folks with fresh, clean rain that adds to the total amount of water in the world, indirectly putting an end to wars. He's also kinda got a sad-air about him. Children sing songs about wanting his gift giving to go away and his beautiful rain is often considered just "bad weather". Poor guy faces rejection despite doing his hardest to make the world a better place. Don't you just want to hug the poor guy? Sometimes you have to wonder if rain really is because somebody is crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)