Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just successfully RNG'd the following Thundurus

Calm- 31/0/31/31/31/31

Any suggestions for tutor moves (other than Foul Play, I know I'm getting that)?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Or
I just successfully RNG'd the following Thundurus

Calm- 31/0/31/31/31/31

Any suggestions for tutor moves (other than Foul Play, I know I'm getting that)?
If you're doing a HA Defiant Thunndurus, you could go for an odd physical attacking set with thunDERPunch, Superpower, etc... ;p

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Hey, didn't you just get off the SR bus with Zygarde? You sure you're ready to take on another one so soon?

(btw, good luck!) :D
I just wanted to prepare myself to SR hell once Volcanion and Diance events arrive to NA. Why why why didn't they release key items over wifi like they did in Gen 4 with Shaymin and Darkrai?? With no RNG, as little help the set 31 IVs was, it is much much better than SR for pentaflawless mons without a synchronizer. /rant over

Was clearing out my Wondercards haha (if Gen 6 RNG is discovered in the future I will kill myself)

Hi guys I am new here and would like to start with a simple request. I need someone who can help me to evolve my Scyther. If possible right now.

Fc: 3866-8165-8135
IGN:Shinji

Would be very pleased if someone could help me, post your FC in the reply, please.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys I am new here and would like to start with a simple request. I need someone who can help me to evolve my Scyther. If possible right now.

Fc: 3866-8165-8135
IGN:Shinji

Would be very pleased if someone could help me, post your FC in the reply, please.
Adding you and coming online now. :)
IGN: Misty | FC: 3454-0599-8916

Edit: I assume you have the Metal Coat already?
Edit2: Sorry, I don't do GameChat.

Adding you and coming online now. :)
IGN: Misty | FC: 3454-0599-8916

Edit: I assume you have the Metal Coat already?
Edit2: Sorry, I don't do GameChat.
Thank you very much, if you have time right now, could you check my Safari Pokemon? I dont know what i could offer to someone.

Edit: Thx

Need someone to check some eggs for shiny value. PM me if you can help. They are pre-hatched; can give you something cool for a prize if you want. :P

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
thanks for everyone who answered my question and also i need someone to tell me if they can tell me my tsv
I apologise for not being able to help you with this earlier. If you're still around and need this doing, PM me with your friend code and IGN; and send me any junk Pokémon (one you don't need back) which has your OT (must be hatched/caught by you, cannot be an egg or one received in a trade).

Has anybody else been having trouble with Pokebank lately? I've been trying to log in since yesterday and it either gives me an error notification, or locks me out because of aforementioned error. I've been able to connect online using games and stuff just fine though. It's true that my Internet has been slower than usual but it's not like it keeps freezing up on me or anything. This is getting really annoying :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)