Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Gone till Monday. I may have WiFi, but I will send in mons by making a conversation with them. Everything else is normal. I will edit this if I have WiFi there.
EDIT: WEVE GOT WIFI

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
this weekend is unpredictable as far as activity go. Like the previous 10491049 times I can't say if I will be active or not, but just in case, bear with me pls.

I think i'm done with ASB for a long while.

I'll be around, only for finishing up GEM CAVES RP, and that's about it.

Peace be with you all, and fare thee well

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Not really a LoA but I have reports to get in so I have not been refereeing for the past few days and do not expect me to referee anything for the next few days, i.e. until these reports are done.

Because the last thing I need is random people needlessly bumping threads where I am the referee telling me to referee.

EDIT: This can be extended to battles as well I guess even though I am still going to be around on IRC.

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Busier than normal again, until the 20th. If I'm lagging behind on any reffings, please remind me that I'm being a lazy arse and should get back to it.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Update to previous LoA: Gone for 24-60 hours. A massive workload to get done within a couple of days will not complete itself.

Until then...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Holy crap does nobody read this thread to the point where they have to be tagged to know that I am on LoA? 9.9
that is the impression i got upon seeing my alerts after returning

Well yeah I am back for now but expect more of these LoA's for similar reasons across the next two months.

Next 24-48 hours are gonna be busy. Will try and get stuff done, but no promises.

EDIT: Will order/ref Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Posting this from my phone: my computer's mouse is having problems (read: it doesn't work at all) so i will not be able to ref but can order, if you want to get a subref you can but this problem will be fixed by monday i think.
akela Mowtom cbrevan Pixelplant @iprobablyforgotpeople

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
School is becoming so exhausting that by the time I get home, I'm too tired to do anything but sleep for 15 hours. I will do my best to get orders in, but if I am refereeing your match I would suggest finding a subref. I will claim no UC from any match that is subreffed.

EDIT:
I'M COMING BACK
I HAVE RETURNED

Last edited:
This is less of a leave and more of a return post. But just so everyone knows, my sort of extended absence has been due to my presence in the hospital over some kind of scary stuff happening at school. I'd like to apologize for all the delay to everyone and any inconvenience I have caused. Also it'll probably be a week or two before I'm back and fully active again. Thanks everyone

Frosty, zarator, S0L1D G0LD,

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't have the time nor energy to argue about ASB policy anymore in order to win matches. I forfeit out of everything except my gym matches, BoB, and my TLR. Also my Hall if it ever gets picked up. If anyone is interested in the Fighting Gym, feel free to challenge me for it. But I have no intention of dropping it otherwise, as I don't think there is anyone out there who could run it better at the moment. Otherwise, expect long bouts of inactivity from me in all future matches.

This game has been fun for the year I played. Huge thanks to Elevator Music for helping me learn the ropes at all stages of my time. Shout outs to SubwayJ, Matezoide, Gerard, Dogfish44, akela, GemOftheDay, and all others who have been my friend throughout the journey. All shout outs to those who have left before me, including Glacier Knight, Flamestrike, and Box. Y'all take it easy.

I'll be around in #cap if you ever need to get a hold of me. Take care.

Gonna be away for a bit, probably until thursday night. however, I can order breifly. the stuff I'm reffing shall be reffed, I'll get to it probably that night or saturday morning.

Apologies for the delay in my current reffings - feel free to get a subref if I'm reffing you as school has been extremely busy and will be for the next couple days at least.

Frosty

=_=
I am fully aware that I passed DQ on way too many battles. The last couple of weeks were really tough on me. To the point where I just couldn't post here haha.

this is less a "I am leaving post" and more a "I have some more free time now and should get back to things, including and specially the pikes, the TLRs and the policy threads. Sorry about that" post.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Real life has been pretty busy for me lately and I've found myself with very little time to dedicate to ASB, so I'm going to take a little hiatus until my schedule clears up. I'll finish the battles I'm currently in, but I won't be able to ref anything for the foreseeable future. I'm terribly sorry to everyone I've been holding up, but I've gone ahead and asked for subrefs in the battle tower.
munchyoshi akela Tortferngatr Eternal Drifter P2X7 Leethoof WeatherOfChoice Saleem S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)