Crimz's giveaways, and stuff! Now Available: [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
im happy to trade via FC ( 1650 - 1321 - 8142 )
pleasse just tag me when youre ready then :)
Addad you, let me know when you can trade. I'll be available a bit later. :)

It got sniped. I don't like to use friend codes because I have a very bad timezone. I may change my mind if it happens again, but as of now, I have put a male level 3 Fletchling on the GTS. I would like the male Totodile, my Ign is Ben. Thanks.
Can't find it. :(

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Could I have one of the simple Numels? No longer online at the moment, but we can trade later. Otherwise I will put something up in the morning if my other gts trade is done.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Could I have one of the simple Numels? No longer online at the moment, but we can trade later. Otherwise I will put something up in the morning if my other gts trade is done.
Thanks in advance
Sure. :)
hey crimz, deposited a german level 3 female bidoof. with the message "Crimz, Cherub" id love a simple numel *-*
Traded. :)
Yes please, I have deposited a Mawile. Ign Ben.
Oh, I forgot to hit the send button for this comment earlier I guess, but I traded the totodile if you haven't checked yet. :)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Awesome, thank you once again. Now the wife has something new to EV train (got to keep the pregnant ladies busy ;) )

Well I guess people just want it simple xd.

Would like to trade it the traditional way - FC :D, will add you now :D

Hi, deposited a lvl 21 female chingling for the numel with the message "Numel 4 pummel".

Preferably a simple one. :)

Edit: it got sniped :( So im putting a lvl 26 male fletchling instead.

Last edited:
Hi, deposited a lvl 21 female chingling for the numel with the message "Numel 4 pummel".

Preferably a simple one. :)

Edit: it got sniped :( So im putting a lvl 26 male fletchling instead.
I might not be able to get online to the GTS for a bit, so that might get taken, too. I'll trade later.

looks like you only have numel but it's fine my ign is sonic i'll put a orange flower flabebe on the gts
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but it sounds like you don't really want a numel. Maybe let someone else get them if you don't want them? If you do, please let me know what ability you want.

Hi I would love a Simple Numel if that's alright? :) Thank you!!!
Depends if Sonic wants a simple or oblivious. I only have one simple left, and he asked first so I think it's only fair if he wants that one.

Whether Sonic or Jaggedangel take the last simple numel, I have no Simples left available. Only oblivious ones now.

Xenol: Traded. :)

Sonic123: I can't find the flabebe. Let me know what you put up next, and what you put in the message so I know it's the right one.

jagged_angel: Sure, how would you like to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)