The NU Open III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
coinflips (close)
Ununhexium > El-Soldier

it's been a week, see that I am requesting activity, anything, my opponent is completely inactive!

Needed to get crit twice to lose game 2. Got crit twice :(

G__Gs (it's OK tesung is cute)

Last edited:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So instead of posting .... Which pretty much accomplishes nothing, why don't you actually tag Raseri and wait for him to get on and address your concern. (Which is also mine because if that coin flip gets overturned then you will be my opponent)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Raseri please....
http://puu.sh/bD4u7/658f29043e.png

So what happened after this point? You scheduled for the 7th and then did you miss the time? Did Ununhexium miss the time? Did neither of you show? You continued to make "activity" posts in the other thread, but with absolutely no contact between the two of you. "Opponent still hasn't replied" isn't really what happened, neither of you replied since neither of you gave anything to reply to.

You both agreed to a scheduled time and then it didn't happen, with no hint as to what actually happened. And, you both never made contact after the 6th. Raseri was right to call this a coin flip with the information that was available to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)