Data A Changing of the Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So as those of us with IS access will have noticed, there are some changes coming to ASB. Namely, the retirement of myself and MK Ultra. In my case, my life has simply become too busy to devote my energies to leading the community from an active position courtesy of a newfound social life and renewed focus on success in my school life. MK is retiring (being dragged with me) for similar reasons.

MK and I will retain our positions on the ASB Gym Committee until such time as Pwnemon deems appropriate replacements. I will serve out the remainder of my term on the ASB Council (I still intend to revisit the current necessity of the council!). And I will retain my position as Dragon Gym leader until a successor is found.

With one cycling of guard comes new replacements and the faces that will replace the two of us will be no stranger to you.

Frosty is being promoted to ASB Policy Head, replacing my position. He has known and been groomed for this role for some time now and anyone who has spoken with him or seen his posts can have no objections.

Pwnemon is the converse of Frosty in opinion and temperament and is being promoted to replace MK Ultra as IRC Head, as well as taking on the role of Policy Co-Head.

Please note that the above is not to be taken as a slight on Frosty's capabilities, after reflecting on my own position as policy head I came to the conclusion that having two voices of leadership was the best situation as this would help prevent burnout and provide for absences of either member; more importantly it would provide two strong positions for the future of ASB from two of our most driven policy shapers. Both of these users will represent ASB to the forum and lead policy and I am certain will do an excellent job.

And so, as Alchemator before me I drive off into the night of "not staying around past my expiration date" and retire as a moderator of this forum. I will still be around frequently on irc, available to offer opinion and will complete my current commitments as will happen less often in future. For those I am currently battling, please have patience with me.

Thanks folks, its been real~

Goodbye, I never really knew you but you seemed cool n_n
EDIT: Wait are you leaving or just retiring for leadership

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Retiring, munchyoshi, I'll be around

I'll accept my current batcb of challengers deadfox, hopefully a successor will be found by then

To be fair that didn't work out great for jas or Atheno...

Hmm I wonder how many dragons I have.. Yet another gym qualifier I could fail at!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for all the work done, especially on the transition to XY. Without you the process would be much more complicated.

Best of Luck on future endeavors. Don't be a stranger. In that regard I'd much rather if you don't copy Alch <_<;.

also I have a bad feeling about this fox, be gentle with me ._.

Congrats Frosty and Pwnemon, and bye Dogfish, good luck in your endeavors :).
Edit: Texas Cloverleaf, not dogfish. Don't know how that idea got in my head .-.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)